Jackson Hewitt / income tax

1 Brickyard Rd.Chipley, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 850-638-4251

I went to a store location in Chipley to file my taxes electronically. This was done on Jan. 21, 2009, I asked for my taxes to be back within the two week period which would have been Feb. 6, 2009 at the latest I would have gotten them back. It is now March 2, 2009 still no taxes... I call Jackson Hewitt they act like they do not want to help me at all and I call the Irs and they say that Jackson Hewitt is having auditing problems. But of course when I tell Jackson Hewitt this, they do not want to believe me. What should I do in a situation like this???

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Do
      6th of May, 2013

My husband passed away in 2012 I told the person doing my taxes that last year Ihad to file an injured spouse form (had to do it last year) Iexplained to her the reason she said Ididn't need to do it this time. WRONG my refund was sent to another state because of a child support case that was closed many years ago (my husband's who is deceased)A check was sent back to me in both of ous names I CAN NOT get a Death Certificate issued to me because we were not "LEGALLY" married just lived as man and wife for 23 yrs.also my son had his taxes prepared at Jackson Hewitt his is a mess too! Jackson Hewitt needs to train or teach the people that work for them uugghh

• Mo
      24th of Mar, 2009

In NYC we are having the same problem they are over charging on the tax fees and when you call to find out infomation your being tranfered to India and we are here in New York City you are not giving a number to contact the local office in which you had filed at and submitted your money too I think they should shut down this company and make sure that this never happens to poor communities again and make them pay a very large fine to the government for cheating tax payers out of their monies and make it be a learning lesson to greedy companies who wish to follow their bad methods.

• Da
      7th of Mar, 2009

Then why did you sign the paperwork????????????? see thats half your problem you didnt bother to listen or read anything you signed! now whose fault is it!

2nd of Mar, 2009

ya the $358 was just for there services not to get your refund back faster. Try Liberty Mutual my friend went there and got his check back fast.

• Mi
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I also went to Jackson Hewitt to file my taxes.I filed Feb. 2 and should of had them back on Feb. 20 and still no taxes.I told them i paid 358.00 to have my taxes done and to get it back in 8-15 days.They told me that the 358.00 was just to have them filled out.That is false advertising isn't it?