Jackson Federal Foreclosure Relief / Modification Scam

1 3115 Spring Glen Road Suite 507Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 904-306-0485

Be very careful, this company over a period of 6 months has ripped off numerous of their customers. They promise a full refund which is a scam. They have no licensing and are not affiliated with any attorney. If you are one of the many people that has lost money to this company please be adviced to contact the Attorney General's office in Florida. They have numerous complaints from others, help someone just like you before they too fall into this trap.

Comments

17th of Jul, 2009

Please be adviced that you can go to this website to get in contact with the Attorney Generals Office, they have over 5+ complaints againts them, put a stop to this scam.

• Da
      20th of Jul, 2009

Thank you for this information, I too will be contacting the State Attorney.

• Ka
      29th of Jul, 2009

I just had my mortgage modified through Jackson home savers and my payments were 1956.27$ monthly and they got them dropped down to 1, 040.00 through this program. ihighly recomend them to any one who is in the situation i I was.

• Ti
      29th of Jul, 2009

Jackson Federal has helped me tremendiosly, they were able to stop my sale date as well as got my mortgage payments reduced from($1, 055.00 to $515.00) a month...so all these people talkin about that they are a scam, thats a LIE!! dont be mad at the companies helping people out because you cant take care of your responsibilities.

JACKSON FEDERAL IS A BLESSING!!!

1st of Aug, 2009

To Mr. Tito Rosario (if you even are a real client) and anyone else that is reading this. Please be adviced to contact the Florida Attorney General's office. This company has not one or two, but numerous complaints for many home owners that hired this company. The complaints range from home owners losing their home, to never complaints of many others who lost a large amount of money and never recieved any help. Dear home owner; all this information is available by a simple phone call to the Florida Attoney Generals office. Beware of doing business with this company.

10th of Aug, 2009

If this information is true then why are you anonymous? Why are you hiding? Are you and employee who got let go?

• Nc
      13th of Aug, 2009

This company takes money upfront to "assist" homeowners & advises them not to attend a f/c hearing.

It should be noted that in the state of NC, any money collected upfront is illegal. Contact the AG's office to file a complaint & to see if the money paid out can be recovered.

• Cy
      5th of Oct, 2009

These people have been jerking me around for over six months. Today I contacted my mortgage company and had my payments lowered and saved my house from foreclosure in eleven days. This was accomplished in less than half an hour. Complaints have been filed to appropriate agency's. BE VERY CAREFUL WHO CHOSE TO SAVE YOUR HOME, DO NOT GO TO JACKSON FEDERAL. You would be off to make the call yourself.

D. Thompson
    SC Homeowner

• Ha
      13th of Oct, 2009

I find it funny that that the "person" writing as anonymus2 will not post his/her real name. Which tells me that they have been a past employee of the company or somebody who was not honest with Jackson federal form the beginning. I have done loan mod's in the past and the information the client gives to the company is what they bring to the table at the bank. If the client lies about themselves and it is found out the bank will automatically turn down the loan mod. Think about it this way. A bank is in business to make money not to lower rates for the best of the client. So if the bank can find a discrepancy in the file why wouldn't they turn it down? people have to realize that the person doing your modification does not look in a magic ball and gather information, YOU TELL THEM the answers to their questions. It makes me sick that people have the balls to write and complain about their own lies as well as the fact they can't handle their own financial obligations. maybe you should have bought a house more in your price range instead. I have called the Florida State Atty office and they said there was a total of 6 inquires about Jackson federal and out of the six two of them where to check to see if they were a company still in business. For a company that handles that many loan mod's i would say that is one hell of a track record.

So, "Mr. Anonymus2, Why don't you be a man/women and come out from behind the little rock your hiding behind.

• Mr
      30th of Oct, 2009

Find out for your self and call the Florida Attorney General. They will be able to guide you in the best way possible. See if they would even consider recommending Jackson Federal, I highly doubt it considering the fact that they have numerous complaints from people who lost their house and money. They are nothing but a small mom and pop shop that has people with no experience or degree hoping to get something accomplished with your bank. Do your research and be very careful of paying UPFRONT fees. And to the owners of Jackson Federal; Dan Chasse and Larry Smith, shame on you for destroying home owners life's.

• Re
      4th of Dec, 2009

My aunt paid these ppl $1300+ and never got a call back and when she had tried to call these ppl they constantly said they were going through the paper work. How is it that her house is sold... SIX months ago... no notice... she just recently found out. I say this... maybe these ppl are legit but go to the florida attorney general for more assurance. My aunt is not an irresponsible person at all, shes been a rock for this family for a long time and didnt deserve what happened without even a one damn notice. This person is right... find out for yourself. Just dont do it the hard way. My aunt lost everything...

• Pb
      15th of Dec, 2009

Jackson Federal is a complete scam. I signed up in September of 09 paid them and gave them all there requested documentation to complete the process. I contacted them 12/11/09 and they told me everything was fine and all I needed to do was to send them some updated info and my loan would be modified under the Make Homes Affordable Program. When I got home on Friday, there was an eviction notice on my door and there is nothing we can do. I called my mortgage company and they told me that Jackson Federal never submitted the paper work. Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!

• Re
      15th of Dec, 2009

I am replying to all these complaints about Jackson Federal. Out of 200 modifications closed out per month, there are going to be a few unhappy clients. Even borrowers who get their mortgage payments reduced by hundred and sometimes thousands of dollars still complain and it seems like in America, They just cant make everybody happy. They always have to ### about something. Jackson Federal has helped out thousands of homeowners and usually the reason the loan modification doesnt go thru is because the borrower didnt provide necessary documentation or the borrower calls the mortgage commpany and releases information that could jeopardize the process that Jackson Federal works so hard to complete. This is what my rep told me. They are dealing with people who already cant pay their bills on time and obviously they are complainers. Jackson Federal reps let me know up front what to expect and I got what I paid for. I knew it was going to take about 3-4 months to finalize and during that period of time I was able to contact my representative and speak to her and actually became good freinds with her. Jackson Federal cares about homeowners and anyone who thinks differently, they are the ones that are irrisponsible in the first place. I hope everybody takes this into consideration. My loan was modified from a 7.25% down to a 3.75% and my pmts were 4256.00 and now they are 1742.00 for the life of my loan. I say thats a pretty damn good deal /modification if you ask me. I was happy.

• He
      15th of Dec, 2009

This NEUTRAL post is directed towards "RebeccaF" who most likely is an employee from Jackson Federal. Regardless of what you say "Rebecca" the truth remains and it is clear that this company that you so claim that helped you is currently under INVESTIGATION by the Florida Attorney Generals office. It takes NUMEROUS complaints and physical proof for the A/G to go out of their way to investigate this company. The facts are clear and anyone that wants proof should contact the Attorney General and ask them directly if they would recommend Jackson Federal Scam. Jackson Federal is a non-licensed, non-certified, non-attorney, not-regulated company. They have no licensing to service modifications and to further less to charge an upfront fee since they are not an approved attorney based company whichthey are REQUIRED to be by Federal Law in the state of Florida. To make a point clear and show how low these people who have no morals look at R e Bakers post about her/his aunt loosing their home. Like he/she said; Be wise homeowners and contact the Attorney General if you have been scammed by Jackson Federal. I hope that this information is valuable to any homeowner that was scammed by this joke of a "company".

• He
      15th of Dec, 2009

By the way "REBECCA" How do you, or how would you know that they have modified 200 loans? Are you an accountant for Jackson Federal? My guess is that for you to know that exact figure you would have to have some affiliation with Jackson Federal. Which proves my point; Homeowners be weary of this shady company.

28th of Dec, 2009

Glad I saw this on this board. I also almost got scamed by this company! The owners should go to jail.

• Ow
      3rd of Feb, 2010

Here is the bottom line to all these "home owners" who have nothing better to do than point fingers. Why don't you try paying your bills and own the fact that your the one's being dishonest. Have you ever seen a home foreclosed on by paying your mortgage on time? A car repossessed by paying on time? Exactly! You are the same people who are not happy with yourself and like to pass the blame onto others. I myself called the Sate Atty office of Florida and there is no such "investigation" of Jackson federal. Again, try to pay your bills on time and you should never have a problem with any company or most likely you because you can't seem to own up to your mistakes.

• Dc
      3rd of Feb, 2010

It appears to me that the owner of Jackson Federal took some time out of his busy schedule of scamming people to write a response. To the person who posted before me (own up to obligations) are you blaming the homeowners for falling into a unexpected financial hardship? Obviously you would not understand that those people trusted you and you scammed all of them. Yes there is an active investigation into Jackson Federal, find out for your own and call the State Attorneys Office in Florida if you are reading this. To blame the homeowners for your company being a scam just shows how low your moral character is. Further more there are REAL and HONEST modification company that have really helped homeowners unlike your company. All of the complaints that are on file if you contact the A/G will state that the homeowner; did not receive any help, never heard back from anyone after paying, to getting their houses sold because of trusting Jackson Federal. You should look deep in to your conscience and realize how much harm and emotional distress you have caused to many homeowners.

• Jt
      6th of Feb, 2010

Thanks for all the info. A company that is supposed to help you keep a roof over your families head and has this many compalaints, or even just ONE story about how they allowed a foreclosure without staying in constant contact with a paying client, will not get my business. I'll find another avenue to help me keep my family sheltered.
    Jeff T. - TN

• Mt
      9th of Mar, 2010

Hi my name is Marlene Dickey Iam from Ct as of right now Iam working with Jackson Federal and so far they have done what they say there going to do I have read some of these post and some of them do not make senes to me. Anyway for all of those who going thourgh a hard time keep the faith.