Jackson Automotive & Perforance Center / bad repair

1 10165 sw commerce cir ste AWilsonville, OR, United States Review updated:

Went in to Jackson Automotive & Perforance Center to have my timing belt, water pump and ect, done. Steve Jackson said my water pump was fine and I didnt need a new one. After I got my car back from them a few days later it was stalling out, so I took my car to another shop where they said I needed a new water pump because it was leaking coolant and had residue that it had been leaking for awhile. I went back to Jackson Automotive and told Steve Jackson that my water pump was leaking and it should of been done at the same time as the timing belt. He wanted to charge me for labor all over again I told him that was not right it should of been done with the timing belt, so he kicked me out of his shop. So I ended up having to pay another shop to fix my car and the work he didnt do so I'm out over $1000.00 dollars. Thanks to Jackson Automotive & perforance Center.

El

Comments

19th of Apr, 2009

I agree Jackson Automotive does bad work and I had to have my car repaired at another shop because they don't know what they're doing.

• Wh
      19th of Apr, 2009

You defenitely need to be very carfeul as to who you bring your car to. most of these auto garages are crooked. They lie and cheat people.

You mention that your out over $1000.oo? It costs that much to have a water pump replaced?