Jackpot Rewards / Unauthorized charges

Seeing an infomercial on TV I ordered a vitamin/supplement package and put it on my credit card. The next day I got a phone call from Jackpot Rewards thanking me for signing up with them.

I insisted I did not sign up with them nor ever even heard of them. I wanted to cancel. The woman said I had to wait until I received the letter of information to cancel. She would not do it then and there.

A few days later I received the letter from Jackpot rewards (no vitamins yet) and tried to cancel again. It wouldn't cancel. It is now a month later and my credit card has been charged $12 to Jackpot Rewards and I still can not cancel. I leave messages to call me, but they do not call back.

This 'Crackpot Rewards' scam must be stopped!!

Comments

27th of Feb, 2009

Jenifer,

We are very sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with Jackpot Rewards. We strive to provide excellent customer service and would be happy to assist you with a cancellation and refund if that is your desire.

You can reach us via email at membersupport@jackpotrewards.com. After we receive your email one of customer services representatives will be in touch with you about canceling your account and refunding your membership fee.

Jackpot Rewards Customer Service

• Dm
      29th of Feb, 2012
    Jackpot Rewards - Unauthorized charge
    Jackpot Rewards
    jackpotrewards.com

I closed my account but was charged on my next credit card statement, which I will dispute. It's very discouraging and disheartening when a business does not close a subscription as requested, and certainly makes them appear dishonest, or at the very least, incompentent.

• Mi
      6th of Mar, 2012

Hi My name is Mike and I handle customer service at Jackpot Rewards INC.,

My apologies for the inconvenience, If you would please call me at 866-804-8840 or email at jackpotrewards@memberservices.jackpotrewards.com, I will gladly help make sure your account is properly closed, as well as make sure any incorrect charges to your account are reimbursed immediately.