Jackpot Rewards / Unauthorized charges

Jackpot Rewards
Seeing an infomercial on TV I ordered a vitamin/supplement package and put it on my credit card. The next day I got a phone call from Jackpot Rewards thanking me for signing up with them.

I insisted I did not sign up with them nor ever even heard of them. I wanted to cancel. The woman said I had to wait until I received the letter of information to cancel. She would not do it then and there.

A few days later I received the letter from Jackpot rewards (no vitamins yet) and tried to cancel again. It wouldn't cancel. It is now a month later and my credit card has been charged $12 to Jackpot Rewards and I still can not cancel. I leave messages to call me, but they do not call back.

This 'Crackpot Rewards' scam must be stopped!!

N  27th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

We are very sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with Jackpot Rewards. We strive to provide excellent customer service and would be happy to assist you with a cancellation and refund if that is your desire.

You can reach us via email at membersupport@jackpotrewards.com. After we receive your email one of customer services representatives will be in touch with you about canceling your account and refunding your membership fee.

Jackpot Rewards Customer Service
N  29th of Feb, 2012 by

Jackpot Rewards - Unauthorized charge
Jackpot Rewards

I closed my account but was charged on my next credit card statement, which I will dispute. It's very discouraging and disheartening when a business does not close a subscription as requested, and certainly makes them appear dishonest, or at the very least, incompentent.
N  6th of Mar, 2012 by
Hi My name is Mike and I handle customer service at Jackpot Rewards INC.,

My apologies for the inconvenience, If you would please call me at 866-804-8840 or email at jackpotrewards@memberservices.jackpotrewards.com, I will gladly help make sure your account is properly closed, as well as make sure any incorrect charges to your account are reimbursed immediately.