Jackie McGrade / Fake Louis Vuitton

1 College Point, NY, United States Review updated:

I purchased an AUTHENTIC Louis Vuitton white speedy with matching wallet. from Jackie McGrade. Pictures provided by Jackie McGrade show a raspberry interior. What I received was an obvious FAKE, several things alerted me, but mainly I didn't receive what was pictured. The interior was beige AND there was no wallet. I contacted Jackie Mcgrade who promised to make it right. This was around July 6th. I was promised a replacement bag and wallet. I still have nothing and I have sent several emails this week asking for an update. I got an email on Friday but no answer to my inquiry. So today I put in a claim to Paypal. Instead of telling them about the fake bags, I just answered the questions about the item not being as described and not receiving the wallet. They closed my claim right away saying that was insufficient (so why have them as questions?). I was requesting a partial refund, and I sent her an email also. She answered that one right away, saying " Since you tryed to open a paypal cliam on me you aint getting one and paypal closed your cliam also so i guess i dont need to do anything for you"

All I asked was for Jackie McGrade to keep her word and keep in touch with me. I feel I have been more than fair, I gave her a chance to make it right. Had I received what was promised originally, or had she made it right I wouldn't be here now.

BUYER BEWARE JACKIE MCGRADE SELLS FAKE BAGS AND USES PICTURES OF ORIGINALS.

Comments

• So
      7th of Aug, 2008

STRONGLY AGREE! JACKIE MCGRADE IS A FAKE!!! She sold me One Tree Hill Seasons 1-5 "Brand New" Box Set DVD's. They were all scratched and NONE worked. She appologized, saying if I could send it back to her warehouse, because she already sent out another one. I didnt send it back because she never wrote back to me. I asked her for a tracking number, called her phone, sent MANY emails, and she NEVER contacted me at all. So about a week later, I opened a PayPal claim against her. And they found her in favor. So she sent me an email saying that she's not going to send me anything, and that since PAyPal closed my claim, she doesnt need to. and she said to leave her alone! This is unfair. Everyone should know about her. Jackie McGrade!!! Liar! Thief! Fake! Here's her phone number 386-453-7280

Jackie McGrade
    30 Mohawk Drive
    Groton, CT 06340
    phone #: 386-453-7280
    Email: GucciGirl31185H@aol.com

7th of Aug, 2008

Jacqueline McGrade is her real name!!!