Jack LaLanne Power Juicer / Six weeks old already I need a new screw

United Kingdom Review updated:
3.95
I cannot find a U. K. supplier for spare parts for above item my juicer is six weeks old and I need a new screw peg which seems to be very flimsy or I have been very unlucky. Can anyone give me the name of a U.K. supplier.
Jo

Comments

Sort by: Date | DownRating
Ed
  28th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
my jucier junked up after six months..cracked inside and plastic was in the juice..I only used carrots and apples in it and always cut the apples in half
Th
  28th of Sep, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Wow, they took almost a month to ship a part (pulp collector) after taking my order. Then after I had to call to check my order they rattled off a FedEx SmartPost tracking number so fast I had to listen four times. Now it will be another two weeks until the part arrives. Free shipping ain't worth the price...what is SmartPost anyway? Tape my order to a tortoise?
I'll never do business with Jack Lalanne's site again.
Pe
  19th of Aug, 2010
My screw peg has also cracked on the power base. Inferior quality unit. Not enough research put into this part at design stage. Need new one. should be free as it is of bad workmanship.

peter
Va
  11th of Jun, 2008
I REALLY LIKED MY JUICER NOW THE SCREW PEG HAS CRACKED. NOW I CAN'T USE MY JUICER
  26th of Jan, 2009
Please tell me where I could send the motor and have a new little plastic piece put on.
Betty Lou Hilyard
  26th of Jan, 2009
I just filled this in, can you help me fix my juicer?
Just need help for my juicer. Betty Lou Hilyard
  26th of Jan, 2009
I was given my Jack Lalanne juicer by an old aunt that did not use it so it is just like new.
I have used it several times and the last time the plastic screw just crumbled and I need it fixed. Where could I send it to have a new one put on?
Betty Lou Hilyard
Sc
  15th of Jun, 2010
My Screw peg has cracked too, where I could buy that piece?

Helpppppppppppppp
Lj
  30th of Jun, 2009
Power juicer is not as durable or efficient as the one on infomercial. Also produces LOTS of pulp, but my main complaint is the schiester-tactics used during a phone sale. Be AWARE! I was offered the protein powder for $1 and said "ok". When I received the 2nd powder, I thought it was bec. I had ordered TWO juicers. When I recv'd the 3rd powder, I knew that the crooks were in my account. So far I have only been able to get a refund of $33.95 back, but will continue the fight! (When ordering via phone, I was assured that this company would not be in my account for ANY reason other than the balance of my paymt for the juicers). A person of good ethics would have been forthright in informing me that if I did not desire the protein powder, I would have to take the steps to discontinue. Be AWARE, be ALERT! The product is not all that...but the p_sser is when you PAY for this aggravation!
Li
  23rd of Sep, 2010
Where can I buy a new screw peg for mine the juicer will not work now what can I do where can I take my juicer to get it fixed? i have had mine for years and it has been a great juicer I want to keep useing it what can i do to get it fixed????
Gr
  6th of Jul, 2015
My Jack LaLane juicer part is broken. Where do I send it for a new one
Me
  14th of Dec, 2015
Broken screw peg here also. very poor design.