Jack LaLanne Juicers — Customer Service
I order my juicer on Dec 5, 2014 for grand total of approximately $85 including 3 year warranty. For several days I checked status with it simply saying "Thanks fir your order!" I called Jan. 11th to get an update and was advised that the juicer was out of stock that it would be here "by next week" (by my math that'd be end of business day on Fri Jan 16, 2014. Granted they still have 24 hrs to uphold that promise at time of this posting, it needs to be noted this customer service group is vague in response, only hear; don't listem and don't work to truly resolve customer dissatisfaction.
Their responses are scripted. It's noted by rush of "thanks for your patience, thanks for hilhilding and speaking over the customer. And also in their lack of ability to problem solve and locate accurate information. Ie, where in the continental United States is my juicer at this time? It is not intended to be sarcastic but a genuine question that could not be answered. These are my hard earned funds and their lackadaisical attitude is disrespectful as is their lack of communication. At what time was I going to be notified that it was out of stock initially?
I understand that folks who answer the phones are the front lines and easy target for citizen frustration. However, a majority of that can be eliminated with better training and an effort to care even if it has to be faked. People don't enjoy their time and money being mistreated.
More Jack LaLanne Juicers Complaints & Reviews
- Jack LaLanne/Power Juicer - Poor Customer Service 
- Jack LaLanne Power Juicer - Six weeks old already I need a new screw 
- Jack LaLanne Power Juicer - DON'T BUY FROM THEIR WEBSITE 
- Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Express - Faulty Parts 
- Jack LaLanne Power Juicer - Poor quility
- Power Juicer - Refund 
- Jack Lalanne Juicer - Really Bad customer Service
- Jack LaLaine Power Juicer - Worst experience ever
- Jack LaLanne Power Juicers - faulty parts 
- Jack Lalanne - Bad service