Jack In The Box University Place 39th Bridgeport — manager pamela
I ordered 2 breakfast meals and got no hash brown for either. My kids fries were also cold. I later drive back a few miles to jack in the box very upset about my order and spent my gas to go back. When we get there we give Pamela our receipt she was instantly very rude and told us we must have went to a different location before even seeing it. The receipt clearly says their location. I feel that she was discriminating against due to our nationality. She tells us their is no way to give us our money back and throws 2 hash brown in a bag and rudly hands them over and throws our receipt in the trash.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Tacoma, WA So we didnt have proof anymore but I paid with card so it will be traceable if needed. I try to get the franchise manager's number off the window and she comes over and says the number wont work and would not give me any numbers to complain. My order was wrong, food cold and then I get treated like im not even human. I will never visit jack in the box again because of Pamela. And I will be calling first thing in the morning because the office is closed now. I would like someone to contact me about this matter.
No one should be treated like that especially someone who got cold food and half of 2 meals.
My email is [protected]@gmail.com
Thank you for your time
More Jack In The Box University Place 39th Bridgeport Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - product/ service
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional