Jack In The Box University Place 39th Bridgeportmanager pamela

I ordered 2 breakfast meals and got no hash brown for either. My kids fries were also cold. I later drive back a few miles to jack in the box very upset about my order and spent my gas to go back. When we get there we give Pamela our receipt she was instantly very rude and told us we must have went to a different location before even seeing it. The receipt clearly says their location. I feel that she was discriminating against due to our nationality. She tells us their is no way to give us our money back and throws 2 hash brown in a bag and rudly hands them over and throws our receipt in the trash.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Tacoma, WA So we didnt have proof anymore but I paid with card so it will be traceable if needed. I try to get the franchise manager's number off the window and she comes over and says the number wont work and would not give me any numbers to complain. My order was wrong, food cold and then I get treated like im not even human. I will never visit jack in the box again because of Pamela. And I will be calling first thing in the morning because the office is closed now. I would like someone to contact me about this matter.
No one should be treated like that especially someone who got cold food and half of 2 meals.
My email is [protected]@gmail.com

Sa
Aug 29, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      Aug 29, 2018

goto the jack in the box site and leave feedback there also call the jack 800 number

Aug 30, 2018

@9wood I did both. It will be handled!