Jack in the Box / staff
When I walked into the door with my service dog, the manager started yelling "no dogs allowed". I told her that he is my service dog and she said "you don't look like you need no damn service dog". I ignored her and continued to the counter and she came to register to take my order. I ordered a number 1, bacon and swiss buttery jack, she them told me in a ride tone that I can not order that without explaining why. I asked her why and she responded that they don't have bacon so if I wanted bacon then I might as well kick rocks. I told her I don't care about the bacon I just wanted that sandwich with large drink and fries and she took my order. After I got my food and drink I was walking back to hotel and I was about 200 yards away when I decided to look in the bag and she only gave me a small cheese burger with a small fries. I did not turn around and walk all the back for many reasons and one is that I never wanted to deal with a disrespectful person like that again. Jack in the box in la marque tx emp: Desiree JIB#617.
I don't expect special treatment being disabled but people need to have some respect for wounded veterans on veterans day.
More Jack in the Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack in the Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack in the Box - customer service 
- Jack in the Box - customer care 
- Jack in the Box - employee abuse 
- Jack in the Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack in the Box - drive thru
- Jack in the Box - cold fries and horrible customer service 
- Jack in the Box - commercial about jack having the bowls
- Jack in the Box - poor customer service
- JackInTheBox.com - service at the drive thru.