Jack in the Box / staff

1 La Marque, TX, United States Review updated:

When I walked into the door with my service dog, the manager started yelling "no dogs allowed". I told her that he is my service dog and she said "you don't look like you need no damn service dog". I ignored her and continued to the counter and she came to register to take my order. I ordered a number 1, bacon and swiss buttery jack, she them told me in a ride tone that I can not order that without explaining why. I asked her why and she responded that they don't have bacon so if I wanted bacon then I might as well kick rocks. I told her I don't care about the bacon I just wanted that sandwich with large drink and fries and she took my order. After I got my food and drink I was walking back to hotel and I was about 200 yards away when I decided to look in the bag and she only gave me a small cheese burger with a small fries. I did not turn around and walk all the back for many reasons and one is that I never wanted to deal with a disrespectful person like that again. Jack in the box in la marque tx emp: Desiree JIB#617.
I don't expect special treatment being disabled but people need to have some respect for wounded veterans on veterans day.

St
Nov 11, 2018

Comments

• Br
      16th of Nov, 2018

Hi I was just at 56 and pacific tacoma washington state jack in the box 11/16/18 12:10:47 a and order 2 meals with curly fries and an order of jalapeños 163895
    Jfbko3 got one regular friy instead and I ask nicely to get it exchange a girl who came out of the kitchen sashee didnt want to give me a last name (who claim to be the manager ) litery express herself with a [censored] as they where exchanging the fries I told the girl shiarra to let her know she shouldn't EXPRESS herself like that about customers and she smile and said I'll let her know but then I notice my recite wasnt I'm the bag after giving her exact change and I ask her for one so she gave me a shorter one than usual then I asked to speak to the girl in the girl in the back who cussed me out and she showed up claiming to be the manager and said I couldnt know her last name asked her nicely she shouldn't Express like that about customer and her coworker admitted to her rudeness she try to deny the whole thing and deny my receipt to call customer service and claim to be the manager bye