Jack In The Box / srd ham melt sausage crissant & 2 decaf coffees

1 San Bernardino California, United States

On Sunday 11/20/16 My husband & I we ordered 1 Surd Ham Melt, 1 Sausage Croissant & 2 decaf coffees., & I asked Yolanda is the name of the Cashier who take my order. I asked her do you have senor discount on the coffee? she said yes we do I asked her, how much is the coffee with the discount? she said about 84 cents, I told her ok give me two senor coffees please & don't forget my discount, she said ok I'll have your total @ the window. When I got to the windows, a Lady name Susana, came & said $7.55 she gave me my change, but she gave me only one coffee; when I asked her for the other coffee she got mad @ me and she stared yelling @ me she said that's what you order, I said I order two decaf coffees, and I said did you give me senior discount she said no because you don't asked for it I said yes I asked the Cashier & she said moved moved is to late to give you the discount, I toll her do you want me to report you in the 800 number, she said I don't care do were ever you want to do. She did not said sorry to us.

Ma