Jack In The Box — service
I visited the Easley Jack in the box this morning 02/12/15 and a young African American lady was at the window for the drive thru. She went to hand me back my change and she slammed in in my hand making the change go onto the ground. I let her give me my tea and asked her to get me the change that was on the ground and she stated she can NOT open the register for any reason, so I was out 38 cents.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Easley, SC I asked her to get the manager because it was too much to just leave there, and her attitude was awful. She stomped off, but did not get the manager, she came back turned the key in the drawer and slammed a quarter in my hand. I do not know her name as she didn't have a name tag, and I am a regular customer there every morning for a large sweet tea, all the other workers say their name and take your order, she did not do that, so I don't know her name. but she is new. Please take people like this off the window for service, or lose customers...
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - product/ service
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional