Jack In The Boxservice

I visited the Easley Jack in the box this morning 02/12/15 and a young African American lady was at the window for the drive thru. She went to hand me back my change and she slammed in in my hand making the change go onto the ground. I let her give me my tea and asked her to get me the change that was on the ground and she stated she can NOT open the register for any reason, so I was out 38 cents.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Easley, SC I asked her to get the manager because it was too much to just leave there, and her attitude was awful. She stomped off, but did not get the manager, she came back turned the key in the drawer and slammed a quarter in my hand. I do not know her name as she didn't have a name tag, and I am a regular customer there every morning for a large sweet tea, all the other workers say their name and take your order, she did not do that, so I don't know her name. but she is new. Please take people like this off the window for service, or lose customers...

Ga
Feb 12, 2015

Comments

Jan 18, 2009
    Jack In The Box - hair in food
    jack in the box
    Granbury
    Texas

I stopped by after church and bought a chicken blt salad at the drive-thru.When I got home and removed the lid there was a gigantic long, curly black hair laying directly across the chicken breast.Disgusting.I threw the expensive salad away.I will not be going back, and I will be warning others about the unsanitary practices at this location.

• Xj
      Jun 30, 2009

I PURCHASED TO # 3 WHICH WERE THE MINI SIRLOIN BURGERS, I WENT THRU DRIVE THRU WHEN I GOT HOME AND BIT IN MY FIRST MINI SIRLOIN BURGER, I BIT INTO STRANDS OF LONG HAIR, WHICH I IMMEDIATTLY SPIT OUT. THIS IS MY FIRST REAL LYBAD EXPERIENCE WITH JACK IN THE BOX AND IT WILL BE MY LAST EXPERIENCE WITH JACK IN THE BOX.

• Fa
      Dec 14, 2009

Next time that happens goin there with a baseball bat and beat the guy that took your order and the cook SEVERELY!!!

• Th
      Aug 02, 2010
    Jack In The Box - hair in food tasted like soap
    jack in the box
    Yorba Linda
    California

went to jack in the box ordered two burger deluxes - one tasted ok the other had two hairs in it one real long one shorter and tasted like soap - really grossed out at the moment - shame on you jack

•   Aug 10, 2010

Atleast you know hygiene was well in the store.

• Te
      Oct 27, 2010
    Jack In The Box - It's been 4hrs
    8095 wood ln
    Terrell
    Texas
    [protected]@yahoo.com

I totally agree with the mom and grandmother. This commercial was ridiculous to watch. There is enough on tv about sex we don't need it in a food commercial.. Due to lack of professional advertisement I will NOT support eating there in the future.

• Po
      Oct 27, 2010

That's fine, it most likely won't affect their business if you leave.

• Da
      Nov 13, 2010
    Jack In The Box - commercial is uncalled for
    Jack in the box
    California

this last commercial is offensive and dumb also what in the hell does jack goin home and his dad with a 4 hr "problem" have to do with food or Jacks products. I dont approve

not even funny

• Da
      Nov 18, 2010

i never said i wasnt gonna eat there pardon me geeze

• Dr
      Jan 19, 2011

I just got back from my jack in the box and ordered a couple tacos and a side salad, almost halfway eating the salad i noticed a dark black hair in it...damn thats not good... i mean i can see inside the salad but how about the burgers and things you really dont see while your eating them...

• Op
      Sep 08, 2014

I agree, latest commercial is offensive and dumb.

•   Feb 12, 2015

Keep your receipt contact jack in the box, there should be a phone number or url/.com address give them the store and cashier information and report it right away. There is a constant video camera on that station, let them know what happened and they will deal with it. You may get free fries and a crappy apology but I would not expect much more.

•   Feb 12, 2015

There may end up being two posts on this, I commented and it is like it just vanished when I submitted. Contact Jack in the box. There should be a phone number on the receipt or a .com address. This will be on store video and they can deal with it.

• Re
      Feb 12, 2015

If losing 38 cents in change is too much to lose, you can't afford to be buying a sweet tea there every morning. I woudl suggest you make your own at home, then you wouldn't have to worry about small change.