Jack In The Box / hair

CA, United States Review updated:

My manager wants all females to wear hairspray. I may be a girl but I don't do hair spray. As long as my hair is put up and pinned shouldn't that be good enough? (along with a hairnet of course)

Comments

• He
      21st of Nov, 2008

i complained about the fact that my son got sour milk in his meal, instead of offering a replacement they tried to charge me extra for orange juice. i accepted out of frustration and drove away. i got half way down the street when my son blurrted out that he found a piece of hair in his food, i looked at a piece of short thin black hair, while i was looking at it he (i dont know why...hes 12 yrs took another bite) took another bite and found another hair! i e mailed this co they never got back to me . i dont want ANYTHING fromthem i just want them to know whats going on in this establishment. once again Never responded. i will NEVER patrionize this establishment @ this location ever again.

20th of Apr, 2010

that's funny because policy states hair must be above the eyes, out of the face and above the collar says nothing about hairspray you shouldn't talk about what you don;t know. If you read my complaint it says "my boss wants", not "it's policy." But regardless hope you have a nice day