Jack in the Box / missing items - service-attitude of workers

1 Bakersfield, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (661) 397-6872

I went to get dinner with my family and placed an order to go through the drive thru as we were leaving the manager handed us the food we ordered and told us what was in each bag as she handed it to us we proceeded to head home when we reached the house we went through the bags our food was cold and we noticed that three items weren't in the bag that we had ordered . We called jack in the box the manager answered the phone and stated that she realized that we didn't recieve the whole order and that if we came back she would make them fresh for us . When we drove the 5 miles back to the restraunt we went back through the drive thru and the drive thru attendant offered us two items that were missing and when we stated that ; no there was also another piece of our order missing (a large order of chorros ) the manager came toi the window and stated no we didn't order that and when I showed her the reciept she carried an attitude and continued arguing with me and rolled her eyes to another employee . I didn't appreciate the attitude and the piss poor service I had a long day at work and just wanted to have a decent dinner which turned out to be more trouble than it was worth ! our family enjoys going to jack in the box rather than the other restraunts ; and we do quite a bit of business with jack in the box and will continue to do so ; however this is one restraunt that we will never do business with . They are not people friendly and carry attitudes and not to mention our food was cold too and the service was lousy.
sincerely ;
Edward Totty

Comments

• Ce
      15th of Nov, 2014

In Kerrville tx I have been there more then10 times for Teriyaki bowl and it is always unavailable. I work nights and its my favorite on the menu. I talked to manager and she said if I call 20min before I come they can make rice. Well now they don't answer phone and if they do they say they are sold out of rice. How come I can't get what I want on menu. Plus they are open 24 hours and never can get a shake after midnight. Please help us in Kerrville get what we want on the Menu. I love your food so why can I ever get to order it.

Thanks,