JACC Inc. / software

1 FL, United States Review updated:

On May 28 I purchased Microsoft Windows XP from this company. When I received it, I could not install it on my computer. I took the software to a dealer and he indicated that it is pirated. I informed my credit card company and they removed the charge but told me that if this company objected, I would have to pay for it. I informed JACC by email that I had done this. They indicated I should return the software. I have asked them for a valid mailing address but they will not respond. They have objected and the charge has been put back on my credit card. I am sure that I am not the only person who has been cheated by the company. I am not optimistic that I will get my money but if there is anything you can do to keep someone else from being cheated, I hope you will do so.
Carolyn May

Comments

• Ro
      3rd of Sep, 2009

On July 19, 2009 I ordered Microsoft Windows XP from Jacc Inc in Ft Lauderdale FL. using PayPal. I have not received the software. The company's Phone # 954-344-2413. Jacc Inc did not respond to my emails so I filed a claim with PayPal but they said they could not get my money back. I hope this info will keep someone else from getting scamed by this company!
    Roger King