Jabongworld.com / They didn't change wrong orders

1 Jade eServices Pvt. Ltd. 103, Udyog Vihar Phase 1Gurgaon, India Review updated:

I bought some stuff from the company www.jabongworld.com, but I wouldn’t advise other people to deal with them. These jerks provided completely wrong order, as well as when I tried to change it, the rep refused to help me. He told me that they wouldn’t pay for the postage expanses. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Po
May 15, 2015

Comments

• Ya
      13th of Mar, 2016

I have been attempting to contact jabongworld customer service for five days to do an exchange of items that are too large. I am getting very close to simply sending the items back and disputing the charge on my credit card. Their website states they would respond to my request withing 48 hours. It has already been 5 days. I will give them a few more days and then take matters into my own hands. It is too bad because I planned to order more items from them. This is no way to run a successful business and negative karma is being generated on their side. I wish them the best and hope they can make things right with their dissatisfied customers.