Jabongworld.com / Seller fooled me and only promised money back

1 India Review updated:

I bought Indian dress from the website www.jabongworld.com. I ordered and got all confirmation info, but after several weeks I received a package, which provided only some piece of dress. I contacted the seller and he told me that my dress was out of stock. I asked to return money back, but he only promised to refund. I haven’t received money back and no idea what to do now. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Iv
Oct 11, 2014

Comments

• Bh
      13th of May, 2015

Hi! I am Bhoomika from New Jersey, I have been a great fan of Indian fashion and love to wear that for different occasions. While looking for some ethnic Indian dresses I stumbled upon Jabongworld website and was mesmerized by their exclusive collection of kurtis, salwar suits, mojaris, handbags, jewelry and more. These guys are amazing with their collection, and the best part is they sell some nice Indian brands online at very affordable prices and also provide free international shipping. My experience so far shopping with jabognworld.com was amazing and looking forward to buy many more items from them in future. (Y) :)

• Vi
      3rd of Dec, 2015

I ordered an item on 12-NOV-15, but till 03-Dec-15 i haven't got any response and they say they are procuring.
    Upon continious followups i have seen my order status as complete, i have ordered 2 items and now they did mention that they are sending one item and next item didn't pass quality check.
    How can Jabong world keep the products in the website which didn't pass the quality check and later lift their hands.
    Moreover they mentioned they aren't going to refund the amount instead give as JWCash where i need to purchase again which will incur shipping charges for the item seperately.,