Jabongworld.com / Seller fooled me and only promised money back
I bought Indian dress from the website www.jabongworld.com. I ordered and got all confirmation info, but after several weeks I received a package, which provided only some piece of dress. I contacted the seller and he told me that my dress was out of stock. I asked to return money back, but he only promised to refund. I haven’t received money back and no idea what to do now. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.
More Jabongworld.com Complaints & Reviews
- Jabong.com - Freaking easy shopping via Jabong.com 
- Jabong.com - SCAM BUSINESS 
- Jabong Fake Perfumes - Fake products 
- Jabong.com - Never buy form Jabong if you care for your money 
- Jabongworld.com - 4 months and still no delivery 
- JabongWorld - I want my money back
- Jabong - Missing item in order
- JabongWorld - Scam website!
- Jabongworld.com - Refused to exchange
- Jabong.com - Product refund