Jabong.com / SCAM BUSINESS

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

I had ordered a FILA shoes/sneakers from JABONG.COM of size 10 (which is the correct size for me in all the brands i purchased my footwear till now) & which costs Rs.1609. I recieved the shoes & after a week when i had to go out, i tried to wear the shoes but however it was so tight that i couldn't insert my leg in it. So i kept the shoes back in its case, called them back [within 30 days as per jabong's exchange policy] and asked them to give me a size replacement. But as they had no bigger size shoes of the same type, i chose to get my money back.
They sent a person & he took the shoes from me in a good & unused condition & gave an acknowlegement for that. However after about 10 days some one from jabong called me to inform that the refund cannot be made as the shoes has been used & is not in a re-sellable condition! How can it be used when i couldn't even wear it?? its not even removed properly from the cover!! And more over i asked them to give me a size bigger than this or at least another product in the same price range, JABONG has refused for that as well. All they are saying is, it has been used & cant be exchanged or replaced for anything else! I don't understand how is that even possible.
These guys definitely are running a SCAM business... I request the concerned authorities to please look into it & stop this cheating as it would give justice to many people like me who have been cheated. I hope this will be looked into seriously & justice will be given for many people who are getting cheated.

Ra
Feb 11, 2013

Comments

13th of Feb, 2013

Hello Rakesh

As informed to you over other complaint websites -
    We would like to inform you that we tried our best to provide good shopping experience however in case of any query we assist our customer in every possible way.

Please share your order details so that we resolve your query.

With regards
    team jabong
    http:/Support.Jabongfeedback.Com/Myjabong

13th of Feb, 2013

Hello Rakesh

As informed to you on other websites -

Please share your order details so that we resolve your query.

With regards
    team jabong
    http:/Support.Jabongfeedback.Com/Myjabong

• Su
      14th of Jul, 2013

I also have got a defective sandal from jabong, i am sure it is fake . Since within a month how could a branded sandal strap come off.
    and since we cant know originality till a thing is used it cant be returned on breaking !!!??? Jabong is surely selling many fake products.

19th of Sep, 2013

Hello All

Did you like our service? Or not? Are we too slow? Have something on your mind? Share it! We promise that you will be heard and your query will be resolved.
    Reach us at - http://support.jabongfeedback.com/myjabong

Regards

• Pr
      15th of Oct, 2013

please cancel my order before being dispatched, my order number is 131015352610945

• Bh
      16th of Nov, 2013

Hi sir
    I'm bharath I had ordered a wildcraft bag from jabong . I don't have any money with me to pay it . So please cancel it . My order id is 131115034162332.please cancel it sir . Urgent
    faithfully bharath

21st of Nov, 2013

Hello Bharath

We have created a topic for you on our community. We request you to please check below link for updates on your query -

Regards

12th of Sep, 2015

Same thing happened me.Jabong is truely a fraud company.I ordered a top and the quality was very bad.It was just not wearable.i asked for return but on return they dint return my complete amount.i was never told that my money would be deducted when i will return it.cheap quality .cheap service and uncalled and unfair money deductions is what jabong has to offer you.I was highly disappointed with my jabong experience and will never buy anything from jabong again in my life and advice others also same thing.

8th of Oct, 2015

Hello Anika,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused. Appreciate your feedback. Please write to us at support.jabong.com

12th of Oct, 2015

My money is gone for nothing ..that is all i care.Writing to jabong support is merely a waste of time which i have already done once already.Your apologies dint give me my money back.

19th of Oct, 2015

Jabong is a fraud company..they just want to fool customers

21st of Oct, 2015

Hello Anika,

We are truly sorry for the entire episode. We are unable to fetch your details on our community. We would request you to write to us at [protected]@jabong.com so we could further assist you. We truly appreciate your cooperation during the entire chain of events.

Regards,