Jabong.com / Product refund

1 India

DONT BUY SHOES EVER FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY I had ordered Liberty Force 10 Blue Sneakers shoes from JABONG.COM of size 7 (which is the correct size for me in all the brands i purchased my footwear till now) & which cost me Rs.1799 (order id [protected] Placed on Fri, 30th Oct'15 at 4:04pm). I received the shoes & after a week when i had to go out, i tried to wear the shoes but however it was so tight that i couldn't insert my leg in it. So i kept the shoes back in its case, called them back [within 15 days as per jabong's exchange policy] and asked them to give me a size replacement. But they told me that they cant collect the shoes from my address(funny enough that they can deliver to same address), so I have to return the product via courier to get the refund and reorder the correct size. I clearly explained them that I had tried the shoes to see if it fits correctly or not and they assured me that it was not any problem and i will get my refund ( pretty dumb ### to actually believe that). I got the shoes repacked which cost me 50 bucks and send them back which costed 137 rupees. However after about 5 days(20/11/2015), some one from jabong called me to inform that the refund cannot be made as the shoes has been used & is not in a re-sellable condition! How can it be used when i couldn't even wear it?? its not even removed properly from the cover!! And more over i asked them to give me a size bigger than this or at least another product in the same price range, JABONG has refused for that as well. All they are saying is, it has been used & cant be exchanged or replaced for anything else! I don't understand how is that even possible.I had returned the product exactly in the same condition as I had received it. The person told me that the shoes had scratches and it has been tried outdoors which in other word is that I am cheating Jabong. Now here is the catch. Whenever you talk to their customer care, they will talk like politicians and will convince you that they will fetch stars for you. But the reality is worst. I lost 1800 rupees for the product that is of no use to me. In addition these people made me to spend another 200 rupees for nothing. Feeling really pissed.

Pa