JA Cambece / Violation of FDCA

1 Peabody, MA, United States Review updated:

I only talked to them twice but that was it. Extortion wants my checking account number, threats to take me to court but until now they haven't done it and Violation of Fair Debt Collection Act and Consumer Protection Act.

I filed a complaint at Federal Trade Commission, Mass Attorney General and Mass Bar Association.

Mass Attorney General.

They think I am stupid. I work for a Hospital and now Laws that protect consumers and patient's rights.

They found their match.

I AM NOT RUNNING AWAY FROM MY DEBT. IF THEY DONT WANT TO ACCEPT MONTHLY PAYMENTS. WHAT ELSE THE OTHER OPTIONS GARNISH MY SALARY WHICH IS THE SAME AS A MONTHLY PAYMENTS.

I want to pay my debt Cambece but you won't negotiate and threats is against the law.

Jo

Comments

• Fi
      2nd of Jan, 2009

I also fought them thru my attorney general. Then they tried to serve me with a summons & complaint but I *eluded* them. Then they gave up and within weeks sold the acct to another ### collection agency.

• Me
      29th of Apr, 2011

I have gotten a few calls and was i not able to speak with them at those time. I had told them to call me after a certain time and they didnt listen. The person on the phone had a nasty attitude. I told her once that i could not hear her on the phone so when she called again and the same thing happen cause i have bad connection at my home she told me that i was lying and that i should buy a new phone. A family memeber of mine had just past away and she made it seem that i was lying about that also. If they are suppose to be professionals the should act like it.