J R Cigar Company / Rude,curt, horrible cust service

1 Burlington, United States Review updated:
Phone: 336-222-1300

When my shipment of sampler cigars did not arrive in a timely fashion, I phoned. At first, the service was outstanding...until I ended up with a supervisor named 'Daisy'. She promised to track my shipment and call me back in 90 minutes---then never called. When I called and asked her why, she ignored my question, insisting we "move forward". When i insisted she answer, I was hung up on! I called her boss, 'Mark Hastings'. He was a snot, telling he would "speak with her". When I caleld him in 48 hours and asked for an explanation, his response was, "No comment". I called their corporate office and left a message for Lew Rothman (CEO), assuming he'd want to know his employees are treating new customers this way. A Rep called me back "That problem has been taken care of. No further comment" They asked me to stop calling and discontinue my patronage of their company!!!

They actually threatened me with legal action if I ever contatced them again. I very much want to get the word out about their treatment towards me. I asked them for an apology. Nothing.

Can YOU do anything to assist ??

[protected] >evano21@hotmail.com<

Ev

Comments

• Ra
      11th of Nov, 2008

I kind of understand the people that pick of the phone think they have a great cushy job and they cant be replaced. I have worked there in the past a sales rep, and I dont know how they treat you while you are ordering but as a worker at one time it was fun experience but we always walked on tippy toes there when someone from corporate came over. I always feel in any company when they know you are angry about something, things get screwed up in the conversation with one another and "daisy" woman could have say you were ### at her. I understand if you were a couple of miles away things would have been different.. I understand totally on customer service should be 100% if they want return business and JR think they are on top of the food chain when it comes to selling cigars.