Iwxwww. Myshpmyway.com / Unautorized debit

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Really, all you got was this "sight?" Really?!? The first result on google search for me was said company's webSITE. Also, not sure if you are aware how the internet works, but you can actually GO to their webSITE by typing "myshpmyway.com" into your browser. Please let me know if these instructions are too hard to comprehend and if you need me to draw you a diagram on how to operate your internet browser.

(...it has nothing to do with being wise [but thanks], just common sense. If you took 5 seconds to research instead of waiting to be spoon-fed answers you wouldn't have opened yourself up to ridicule. Don't be afraid to use a brain cell next time, champ)

Bi

Comments

• Sh
      17th of Jun, 2009
    myshpmyway.com - Don't know who they are

I have no idea who this is ...

• Bi
      17th of Jun, 2009

Google must be beyond your scope of accomplishment.

18th of Jun, 2009

I did google oh wise one and all I got was this sight ...

• Nd
      29th of Jun, 2009

How completely rude. I'm sure "binder" your superior knowledge in this venue qualifies you to be so compassionately instructional. No one opens themselves to ridicule, those with superiority complexes use that as an excuse to belittle those who may have less information and/or experience on a subject than the self appointed "expert"? Congratulations, Professor "binder" you have failed to exhibit any empathy in your attempt to inflate your own opinion of yourself by verbally demeaning someone looking for assistance. Don't be afraid to use your heart next time, champ.

P.S. I believe the wise one reference was facetious, oh, self-centered one.

• Bi
      29th of Jun, 2009

"P.S. I believe the wise one reference was facetious, oh, self-centered one."

Thanks; sarcasm is a concept I am intimately familiar with myself.

14th of Jul, 2009

I just had the same charge on my statement, and I have no idea who or what they are

• Wa
      14th of Jul, 2009

Hey, guys. I found that I was paying for something I could not remember ordering. Let me give you some advice. I contacted the website, and chatted to their customer service rep, Johnny. He jogged my memory. Basically, I had joined something free for one month, and forgotten to cancel before the month is over. This is a common ploy to get you to pay for something, you probably did not want. It means you have to actively vote to close your account in the for 'free' month, or end up paying. According to the terms and conditions, you are informed that this will be the case. If you neither read the terms and conditions, or forget, then - oops!

So, the advice - read the terms and conditions - they may be lengthy but it's cheaper that way, and saves you a lot of time and money later. Also, check you bank statements every time. If you see something you cannot identify, don't leave it for now, get onto it straight away. Cancel the direct debit, standing order or mandate, or whatever, and get in touch with the recipient, CLOSE EVERYTHING. For those of you in the UK, a lot of these scheme and systems come from the USA, so use the time difference, and email or call them in the evening and get the account closed. You may even get some of your money back, but I doubt it. Afterall, they are not doing anything illegal, they are just relying on your bad memory.

On the other hand, why not use the free for a month service, but send yourself an email to remind you to cancel it before it the payment fires. Good surfing. Jan

• Cl