IWL*GENIXDIET / unbauthorized funds transfer

This company charged my account $88.97 for a supposed magazine subscription that I never made. I don't know how they got my bank account info but they are horrible!!!

Comments

• Br
      6th of Feb, 2009

hi thatgirl90,
    you say they didn't take your money $88.97, right? well they took my money out of your $88.97 out of my credit card. They must be mistake. They should pay my money back. how can i tell them about this? I was so pissed off that they took my 88.97 dollars. I never ordered this but until i clicked IWL * GENIXDIET ON WEBSITE and saw your message right there. No wondered they made mistake. If they don't pay my money back. then i'll sued them. I meant it! Thanks. Shineblue92

• Bi
      17th of Feb, 2009
    IWL*GENIXDIET - unauthorized transaction
    IWL*Genixdiet
    Summerfield
    Florida

I was billed 88.97 for something I nrever ordered. I can't get to them by phone or online to ask for a refund, but according tro all the compliants I have read nobody gets money refunded from this ripoff company

• Ed
      18th of Feb, 2009

Check and see if you signed up for a free sample of slimeasy. I did. I paid $5.99 for shipping and never got it. They had my credit card number and billed me for a months supply because I didn't cancel within 20 days after they shipped it, not uppon recieving it. I contacted the customer support and the told me to send an email to www. support@slimeasypro.com Now I have to wait and see what happens

• Ce
      26th of Feb, 2009

This is a scam. When I ordered my pills online, I never seen a 15 charge, I saw that you could return the pills within 15 days for a refund. I guess when they say a free trial, people need to look a little closer. I call the number and they told me I never called and canceled which by the way if you dont call they will keep on charging you. The number is 1-866-360-1477. Also I order the combo package, both sets of pills and the other ones do the same thing to you. There number is 1-866-897-0663. The amount they charge is 69.95. So make sure you call and cancel, they will keep on charging you if you dont.

• Is
      28th of Feb, 2009

This same thing happened to me too!!! Only i did not sign up for any magazine or Slim Easy, but i did get this stuff called Colon 700, which is a colon cleanser. That must have been where they got my information. I am not letting them get away with this, and i am calling me Credit card company today to tell them there was an unauthorized fund transfer.
    Thanks for posting this, i never would have known it was a scam.