IWL Colonmedic / Unauthorized $88.97 Charge

United States, California, Glendale Review updated:
1210 South Brand Blv.
I am requesting a refund of $88.97 which was billed to my Sears charge card without authorization. I responded to a 0ne time only payment. I cannot afford this outrageous charge. I view this practice of using my credit to continue billing me as unfair and a scam. I have never used the internet to try a product and I will not do so in the future. My refund is requested, immediately.
Doris Staples
Doris Hobson (Sears Charge Card)

D  12th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

We sincerely regret that you did not read our terms and conditions before signing up for your trial membership. They are stated both on the page which you place your order from (www.colonmedic.com/order.aspx), as well as on their own page (www.colonmedic.com/terms.html). These terms state that if you do not cancel your membership within 15 days of activating it, you will remain on our Monthly Value Auto-Ship program. This is a continuity program for the vast majority of our customers who wish to continue receiving the product over a long period of time.
Please send an e-mail to support@colonmedic.com to be instructed on how to return your product for a full refund. We are committed to customer satisfaction and will accept your product back for a full refund, provided you follow our return guidelines.
ColonMedic Support Team
D  26th of Mar, 2009 by
i was charge$88.97 that i was not told that there would be $88.97 charge on my card .when i apply for the dollar sample trial. as for the rest of the pills iwant to send them back .and my money be refuned my to my account at the bank. please i would great thank you, for your service.and my email address is rsophronia@yahoo.com for a response from you.