Iwinwhitening / FRAUDULENT CHARGE OF 88.97

Glendale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8664407533
I did not have any notice of more charges - only the offer of a free whitening tooth kit!!! I have found numerous idential situation from this on-line comany and I am sending a letter of complain to the Oklahoma City Better Business Bureau - unless my $88.97 is return to my account immediately.
MaryJo Douglass

Comments

Pa
  3rd of Oct, 2008

Iwinwhitening - did not order yet was billed
I don't know
410 Pinecrest Drive
Warner Robins
Phone: 478-972-2619

I don't know who these people are, the 1-866 number just gives you canned music and no person picks up. I did not order teeth whitening products, I have dentures for crying out loud. I want this removed and my account credited for the $88.97 that was fraudulently taken from my account. I will dispute, sue, whatever I have to do to get my money back. Shame on IWINWHITENING, in this day and age did they think they could steal money and get away with it? I don't think so.
Wi
  4th of Oct, 2008
Same happened to me. I called them and got someone who gave an email address for customer support that did not work. I called Visa and explained. They did a charge back. I will keep an eye on my credit card statements to see if this will happen again.
Ap
  4th of Oct, 2008
I actually did get the stuff, but it was for only $5 Bucks! Now I just randomly received another package of it, and was charged almost $90 bucks too for it. WHAT?!? I'm trying to find the number to call them, so if anyone has it, I'd like to yell at someone who works there :) Thanks
Pa
  7th of Oct, 2008

Iwinwhitening - non permission of debit from my account, no goods eceived
California

I did not make this order, never saw an invioce, did not give them my bank information, did not agree to a debit, never heard of them, never recieved any goods, I call it a crime, theft.
Lo
  8th of Oct, 2008

Advanced Bright
3655 State Hwy 79 North
Wichita Falls
Texas
Phone: 940-766-0966

I ordered a "FREE" trial tooth whitening kit for $4.99 and nothing more! Now I have been charged on my credit card without permission $88.97, which has made my account overdrawn! I have not received any products other than the Free kit, and I did not wish to order anything else! The online ad did say "TRIAL", not purchase! So, in response to my complaint, please put the $88.97 back into my Account ASAP..Please call the phone # above for information. I have called your 866-440-7533 # and canceled as of this date 08 October'08, with one of your support people. His name was Arsen, & he supposely sent me an email showing I canceled, but never received that either! I just want my money returned and "DO NOT" want any of your products.. Thanking you in advance for a response to this matter, Lori Slaton
He
  14th of Oct, 2008

IWINWHITENING
3600 Ocean View #2
Glendale, California, 91208
Phone: 866-360-1477

I ordered a free sample of a teeth whiting kit. I paid only shipping, 5.00. Then a month later was charges $88.97, for nothing!. This cause my account to go into the negative. They are rip offs. How can I get my money back. Does anyone have a phone # for this company?
Li
  16th of Oct, 2008

IWINWHITENING
Phone: Wrong#

advertised $4.99 for teeth whitening kit which I paid and never recieved and they debited my checking acct for $88.97
Mi
  20th of Oct, 2008
Is Iwinwhitening and Celebrity Brite the same company? When I called to demand a refund the same person answered the phone for both companies. He advised me to take it up with my bank. Since then I have not been able to contact anyone. These charges caused me to overdraft. Any suggestions on how to proceed?
Va
  22nd of Oct, 2008
Iwinwhitening charged my debit card 88.97 without my permission.
Fr
  27th of Oct, 2008
Received my charge card statement today and find myself charged for 89.33 which I did not
approve, request, etc...have returned material sent weeks ago, want this deducted at once.
Have also caused me to incur 30.00 overlimit charge due to this mis-led shipment from you.

DEDUCT THESE CHARGES AT ONCE, PLEASE, AND REMOVE ME FROM ANY LIST YOU HAVE.

I see there are many such complaints concerning your business..you have made me lose
confidence in Internet-ordering..it will no longer occur, thanks to your company.
Li
  30th of Oct, 2008
1-866-440-7533 or email is support@luminousbrites.com
I hope this helps anyone that is having the same problems with this company . They answered when I called the first time but when I called back no one answered. They did how ever answer my emails and I have kept all of them to send to better business bureau and to my credit card company.
Good luck, hope this is helpful.
Je
  31st of Oct, 2008

Iwinwhitening - fraud
Phone: 1-866-440-7533

I ordered a "FREE" trial tooth whitening kit for $4.99 and nothing more! Now I have been charged on my credit card without permission $88.97, they say i authorized the charge in which I did not. I would like to have my account credited. I spoke to someone from that company and he was arguing with me that I authorized this charge, but I did not.

Fu
  31st of Oct, 2008
Iwinwhitening is a fraud they charge me 88.93 that i did not authorize these people are thieves and i need my money back why in the world will i pay 88 dollars for a whitening thing. I am never ordering a free trial online again.
Jo

celebritybrites
400 N. Easton Rd.
Willow Grove
Pennsylvania
Phone: 215 659 4251

I have a paper that confirms that I was canceled from any charges from Celebrity. Dated 10/08/08. My October bill from Master Card had $88.97. I should not have to pay this. Thank you. S. Joan Carroll
Mi

Iwinwhitening - Did not order/did not receive
?
?
Phone: 866-440-7533
CelebrityBrites.com

These people charged my credit card without my approval...I alled and they refused to listen to me.6doec
Fa
  3rd of Nov, 2008
i was also billed fraudulently for continued whitening sets i did not order. its going to the better business bureau and i am disputing it with my credit card company. you are a very dishonest set up and i will not drop this.
Di
  4th of Nov, 2008
These people are big scam artists... I will also be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau...
Ba
  13th of Nov, 2008
I did it too! My account was hit on Monday 11/10/08. I'm tring to get my money back, but of course, I'm getting the run around. If any one got their money back, let me know how you did it! I feel so stupid! Plus it made my checking account bounce! It cost me alot more than $88.00 bucks!
Stupid in Seattle~ Selebrity Bright is a ripe off!
Na
  20th of Nov, 2008

Iwinwhitening - Returned product but I can't get credit
I don't have
Phone: I can't find

I returned the product but I can't seem to get credit, like $4.99 &
$88.97 to my Master card.
An
  21st of Nov, 2008
GOT MY MONEY BACK AFTER TO WEEKS OF FIGHTING WITH THESE PEOPLE THROUGH E-MAILS.