Iwinwhitening / FRAUDULENT CHARGE OF 88.97

1 Glendale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8664407533

I did not have any notice of more charges - only the offer of a free whitening tooth kit!!! I have found numerous idential situation from this on-line comany and I am sending a letter of complain to the Oklahoma City Better Business Bureau - unless my $88.97 is return to my account immediately.
MaryJo Douglass

Comments

• Pa
      3rd of Oct, 2008
    Iwinwhitening - did not order yet was billed
    I don't know
    410 Pinecrest Drive
    Warner Robins
    Phone: 478-972-2619

I don't know who these people are, the 1-866 number just gives you canned music and no person picks up. I did not order teeth whitening products, I have dentures for crying out loud. I want this removed and my account credited for the $88.97 that was fraudulently taken from my account. I will dispute, sue, whatever I have to do to get my money back. Shame on IWINWHITENING, in this day and age did they think they could steal money and get away with it? I don't think so.

• Wi
      4th of Oct, 2008

Same happened to me. I called them and got someone who gave an email address for customer support that did not work. I called Visa and explained. They did a charge back. I will keep an eye on my credit card statements to see if this will happen again.

• Ap
      4th of Oct, 2008

I actually did get the stuff, but it was for only $5 Bucks! Now I just randomly received another package of it, and was charged almost $90 bucks too for it. WHAT?!? I'm trying to find the number to call them, so if anyone has it, I'd like to yell at someone who works there :) Thanks

• Pa
      7th of Oct, 2008
    Iwinwhitening - non permission of debit from my account, no goods eceived
    California

I did not make this order, never saw an invioce, did not give them my bank information, did not agree to a debit, never heard of them, never recieved any goods, I call it a crime, theft.

• Lo
      8th of Oct, 2008
    Advanced Bright
    3655 State Hwy 79 North
    Wichita Falls
    Texas
    Phone: 940-766-0966

I ordered a "FREE" trial tooth whitening kit for $4.99 and nothing more! Now I have been charged on my credit card without permission $88.97, which has made my account overdrawn! I have not received any products other than the Free kit, and I did not wish to order anything else! The online ad did say "TRIAL", not purchase! So, in response to my complaint, please put the $88.97 back into my Account ASAP..Please call the phone # above for information. I have called your 866-440-7533 # and canceled as of this date 08 October'08, with one of your support people. His name was Arsen, & he supposely sent me an email showing I canceled, but never received that either! I just want my money returned and "DO NOT" want any of your products.. Thanking you in advance for a response to this matter, Lori Slaton

• He
      14th of Oct, 2008
    IWINWHITENING
    3600 Ocean View #2
    Glendale, California, 91208
    Phone: 866-360-1477

I ordered a free sample of a teeth whiting kit. I paid only shipping, 5.00. Then a month later was charges $88.97, for nothing!. This cause my account to go into the negative. They are rip offs. How can I get my money back. Does anyone have a phone # for this company?

• Li
      16th of Oct, 2008
    IWINWHITENING
    Phone: Wrong#

advertised $4.99 for teeth whitening kit which I paid and never recieved and they debited my checking acct for $88.97

• Mi
      20th of Oct, 2008

Is Iwinwhitening and Celebrity Brite the same company? When I called to demand a refund the same person answered the phone for both companies. He advised me to take it up with my bank. Since then I have not been able to contact anyone. These charges caused me to overdraft. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

• Va
      22nd of Oct, 2008

Iwinwhitening charged my debit card 88.97 without my permission.

• Fr
      27th of Oct, 2008

Received my charge card statement today and find myself charged for 89.33 which I did not
    approve, request, etc...have returned material sent weeks ago, want this deducted at once.
    Have also caused me to incur 30.00 overlimit charge due to this mis-led shipment from you.

DEDUCT THESE CHARGES AT ONCE, PLEASE, AND REMOVE ME FROM ANY LIST YOU HAVE.

I see there are many such complaints concerning your business..you have made me lose
    confidence in Internet-ordering..it will no longer occur, thanks to your company.

• Li
      30th of Oct, 2008

1-866-440-7533 or email is support@luminousbrites.com
    I hope this helps anyone that is having the same problems with this company . They answered when I called the first time but when I called back no one answered. They did how ever answer my emails and I have kept all of them to send to better business bureau and to my credit card company.
    Good luck, hope this is helpful.

• Je
      31st of Oct, 2008
    Iwinwhitening - fraud
    Phone: 1-866-440-7533

I ordered a "FREE" trial tooth whitening kit for $4.99 and nothing more! Now I have been charged on my credit card without permission $88.97, they say i authorized the charge in which I did not. I would like to have my account credited. I spoke to someone from that company and he was arguing with me that I authorized this charge, but I did not.

• Fu
      31st of Oct, 2008

Iwinwhitening is a fraud they charge me 88.93 that i did not authorize these people are thieves and i need my money back why in the world will i pay 88 dollars for a whitening thing. I am never ordering a free trial online again.

celebritybrites
    400 N. Easton Rd.
    Willow Grove
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 215 659 4251

I have a paper that confirms that I was canceled from any charges from Celebrity. Dated 10/08/08. My October bill from Master Card had $88.97. I should not have to pay this. Thank you. S. Joan Carroll

• Mi
    Iwinwhitening - Did not order/did not receive
    ?
    ?
    Phone: 866-440-7533
    CelebrityBrites.com

These people charged my credit card without my approval...I alled and they refused to listen to me.6doec

• Fa
      3rd of Nov, 2008

i was also billed fraudulently for continued whitening sets i did not order. its going to the better business bureau and i am disputing it with my credit card company. you are a very dishonest set up and i will not drop this.

• Di
      4th of Nov, 2008

These people are big scam artists... I will also be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau...

• Ba
      13th of Nov, 2008

I did it too! My account was hit on Monday 11/10/08. I'm tring to get my money back, but of course, I'm getting the run around. If any one got their money back, let me know how you did it! I feel so stupid! Plus it made my checking account bounce! It cost me alot more than $88.00 bucks!
    Stupid in Seattle~ Selebrity Bright is a ripe off!

• Na
      20th of Nov, 2008
    Iwinwhitening - Returned product but I can't get credit
    I don't have
    Phone: I can't find

I returned the product but I can't seem to get credit, like $4.99 &
    $88.97 to my Master card.

21st of Nov, 2008

GOT MY MONEY BACK AFTER TO WEEKS OF FIGHTING WITH THESE PEOPLE THROUGH E-MAILS.