Iwin Whitening / DEBIT CHARGES ON MY DEBIT CARD

1 Glendale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8664407533

I ORDERED A TRAIL SAMPLE OF TOOTH WHITENING FROM WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A COLGATE SITE, AND FOR THE NEXT TWO MONTHS $88.97 WAS DEBITED FROM MY CHECKING ACCT. I CALLED THEM AND THEY HUNG UP ON ME SO I FILED A FRAUD CHARGE WITH MY BANK WHO SAYS THESE PEOPLE HAVE A DISCLAIMER AND I DID NOT SEE THAT ON THEIR WEBSITE NOR DO I REMEMBER ONE BEING THEIR. I AM OUT $177. AND SOME CHANGE BECAUSE OF THESE FOLKS. CAN YOU HELP ME? MY HUSBAND HAS HAD SURGERY TWICE SINCE OCTOBER AND I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO SPARE!!

Comments

Re
  9th of Oct, 2008

After purchase of trial of teeth whitening I was then charged 88.97 without my authorization.

Da
Glendale
California
Phone: 1(866) 440-7533
AdvancedBright.com

Ordered product on trial then started getting charged $88.97 a month. Can't get a hold of the company by phone or online to cancel. My credit card company won't help me.(Capital One) I don't know what to do. Any suggestions??????????????

La
  16th of Oct, 2008

this happened to me also and my credit card refused to do anything about this

Li
  30th of Oct, 2008

I had this happen to me as well and my card company is investigating it . I didn't even ask to try it. I was amazed when I opened my bill and had no idea what this company even was.

6th of Nov, 2008

I have had the same thing happen to me, i called my customer service on my card and they are disputing charges, i am not holding my breath on getting my money back so i got my card number changed and a new card... another thing i did and i am recommending to everyone to do is contact your state's attorney general's office and file a complaint. This will stop this company from doing what they are doing to everyone.

6th of Nov, 2008

have the credit card company change ur credit card numbers to avoid this company from taking out further monies, and contact your state's attorney general's office about it, file a complaint.

6th of Nov, 2008

File a complaint with your state's attorney general's office to prevent these people from further ripping people off, ask your bank if there is a way to stop this particular company from taking out any further money, a stop payment on any further funds. If that does not work and your bank is not helping you close that account and get another one at another bank. I know it will be a pain, but if the bank won't help it will save you further money taken out of your account. I had this happen to me too and had to get another credit card from my company. 89.97 a month for a membership fee is not right, they are not offering any kind of services.

Li
  11th of Nov, 2008

I just contacted my credit card company and they gave me the full number for this company 866-440-7533. The company hung up on me when I reached them.

Sh
  19th of Nov, 2008
Iwin Whitening - tooth whitening
Iwin Whitening
Chicago
Illinois
Phone: 18664407533

I ordered a trial whitening kit with this company once and after that they took $88.98 out of my account twice without my permisiion and after numerous calls since July of this year they have not refunded me my money yet! They lie and tell you it will be 5-7 days and nothing happens. This has been going on since July until present. I sent the product back and before the cancellation period and yet they charged me twice and got the merchandise on top of it all.

Ro
  29th of Nov, 2008

I am having the same problem with my credit card. I have tried to return the unwanted, unasked for merchandise many times but am unable to get a response. I have also filed a complaint with the Maryland Attorney General. As a result of this, I have canceled my credit card and hope the matter will be resolved. I am sorry they are causing so much trouble. This is unacceptable.