IWin Games / false information given on packaging

Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:

Today I purchased this game for my mother for her birthday from my local WalMart store. I always carefully inspect games when I buy them to check the versions of Windows for which they are compatible. The packaging on this game claims that the game is compatible with Windows 98, but when I loaded/installed it onto my mother's computer, I received an error message that said the game would not run and that I need to upgrade my version of windows. I am outraged that after careful consideration in choosing this game (We own all of the other Jewel Quest games), and checking the system requirements, it was somehow not compatible with my system. WalMart will not accept returns on games that have been opened except an even exchange for the same game. I DO NOT want the same game, however, because it is falsely advertised as compatible with Windows 98.I am highly disappointed, and do not plan on purchasing any more games from this company. They will not even respond to my emails.
Er

Comments

Sh
  11th of May, 2009
I have download several games from iWin. I have had nothing but trouble with the games and have not received any help from them. I bought a backup cd that wouldn't load. When I finally got it loaded there was a trojan virus in it. I feel cheated. The games run slow and they freeze my computer. I hate that I can't play the games without the iWin window.

Sharon
Ma
  16th of Sep, 2009
For support inquiries, please use the iWin Customer Support Portal at http://support.iwin.com
  25th of Aug, 2010
I HAVE BEEN CHARGED ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR A GAME I DID NOT DOWNLOAD OR EVEN TRY TO AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THIS HAPPENED AND BY WHOM I BUY MY GAMES AT WALMARTS MY NAME IS NORMA TRESS AND MY EMAIL IS INELL78@YAHOO.COM GET IN TOUCH WITH ME RIGHT AWAY
Ar
  15th of Sep, 2013
Iwin doesn't provide good ways to pay for gameplay!
I tried 3 Stars of Destiny and it didn't have much of an option to pay for it!
All it uses is a credit card and I don't have 1! Even it doesn't have an option of using a gift card to pay for gameplay to unlock a game for Full version!
This is way out of my league of paying for the game and I would like to see some improvements please (if you could)!
I would appreciate it!-S