Iwhitepage.ca / Invasion of privacy

1 11501 Dublin Blvd. Ste 200 Dublin, CA 94568Dublin San Francisco, United States Review updated:

iwhitepage.ca publishes my private information on their website without my permission. Everybody search online can see my detailed information right away. There is no contact information on iwhitepage.ca at all. I searched "who is iwhitepage.ca" and then found out it is operating by Commerce Mania Inc. in the United States. Their phone number is not in service, and no email to contact. Is there a way to contact them to remove my private information?

Ci
Aug 10, 2015

More Iwhitepage.ca Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      15th of Oct, 2015

I am having the same problem. They have published my contact information online without my permission and endangering my life. I tried to search their contract information everywhere which seems to be associated with Commerce Mania Inc. but every single one of them is bogus. Can the owner of this website has a decency to come forth and tell us how to contact them?

• Pi
      13th of Nov, 2015

The only way to get any info is to go to Go Daddy, with whom the website is registered... They wouldn't give me any info, but perhaps with enough complainants they'll shut them down.

• Re
      30th of Nov, 2015

My address and phone number are published publicly without my permission.