iWealthU / Fraud

Phone: 866-583-7789

This company is a FRAUD. Never received any materials. They stole $79.80 from my account. I've contacted them numerous times via phone and web site only to be told a manager will call me back in 24 to 48 hours. I have filed a complaint with IC3 and suggest a class action lawsuit.

Comments

• Am
      14th of Jul, 2008

This company is a complete scam and will screw you out of hundreds o f dollars with out you ever knoing it. They Stole 82.45 out of my bank account in one day before I even had ever heard of them. I have spent hours on the phone with them over the last 4 days and they keep telling me to call back and ask for a guy named Chris Anderson and he does not exist. every time I ask for him I am put o hold for 15 min. or more and then they hang up on me. I have been promised refunds and they do not show up on myaccoount. beware and do not let them scam you as well.

2nd of Sep, 2008

I noticed the charge on my card and called the number on my statement and they refunded me immediantly and the person i talked to was even from the us. I don't know if my experience was unique, but it was different.I called them at 866-583-7789

• Li
      18th of Sep, 2008

I ordered the cd for 1.99 and then they called and left a message that I had 10 days before they charged me $39.90. I emailed them and canceled in August. In September they charged me $39.90 and overdrew my account. They said they would refund the $39.90 but claim the overdraft was not their fault.

• Al
      13th of Oct, 2008

I am not even sure how I signed up, but they got me for $39.90 on my credit card.