IWEALTH U / refund /fraud

brockton, MA, United States Review updated:

I HAVE BEEN CALLING THESE PEOPLE FOR 2 WEEKS AND THEY KEEP SAYING I WILL GET A EMAIL SAYING YOU WILL GET YOUR REFUND ..
I ASK WHO I AM SPEAKING TO ITS LIKE THEY CANT SAY THERE OWN NAME I ASK FOR A BADGE # THEY TELL ME I CANT TELL YOU THIS.. I KEEP TALKING TO SOME LADY WHO CANT SAY HER NAME BUT IT MIGHT BE KRISTEN..
THERE NUMBER IS

Welcome to the Support Center
If this is your first time contacting us, please use the "open ticket" form below to open a new ticket. Otherwise if you would like to view the status of an existing ticket, enter your details in the "view status" form.

Also, be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions section prior to creating a ticket!

You may also call our customer service department at: [protected]

SHUT THEM DOWN I DONT WANT PEOPLE GOING THROUGH THIS CRAP PLEASEEEE

Comments

We
  17th of Apr, 2008
I stupidly thought my husband had researched this site being that is was linked to Google it was assumed (first problem) to be legit! However I did not personally look into it further and willingly charged our account the $1.95 for the CD. As of today I show the $1.95 charge from earlier this week and more recently a $39.90 charge. None of this has a number to reach a person who can help. Gee I wonder why??? SCAM! I have contacted my bank to put a stop on it and they are now taking over this matter. Furthermore I cannot find the original link to the site. Instead I only have a page for account access which we never signed up for!

UGH I am so irritated about this. As soon as I look into this company tonight I pull up all these complaints which had I checked into it myself to begin with I would have saved myself this grief!!!
Li
  28th of May, 2008
I was called by a person in Hollywood, Fl. I was told that they were offering an opportunity to do rebates for company's. The charge would be a one time fee of $1.00, no other charges or fees ever.
Four days later I was charged $39.90 on my bank acc.; I called the ph.# listed. The woman said the $39.90 would be returned to my account. Five days later it still hasn't.
Called the company again, the person there said it would be investigated in four to five days.
Come to find out this would have been a $39.90 a MONTH charge and nothing to do with rebates.
I am not letting this drop, someone is losing their job over this.
Liz
Br
  19th of Jul, 2008
I have a similar experience with the same company, Iwealthu. I agreed to try their business opportunity. I was told I will not be charged for the first 10 days. I quickly realized I was over my head and I called cancelled within eight days. A cancellation confirmation was sent to me. I currenly have that cancellation notice in my possession. I'm a former AT&T customer so I've learned to take notes of whom I have spoken to and at what time because their is a good change the next person I talk with will not have any documentation of prior conversation, and most importantly, what was promised :)) Anyhow, about a week later I was charged 39.90 and a month after that I was charged another 39.90.

I called their toll free # (1-866-583-7789) and spoke with a man name Matt (had a moderate middle eastern accent) on 7/17/08 at about 2:00pm. I explained the situation and Matt promised he will send a cancellation letter to me and refund one of the month then we will see about the other month. I responded that was not good enough, I expect an immediate refund of both months that were fraudulantly charged. From his responses I realized this man, and the company for this fact, was quite shady. I demanded to speak to a supervisor. Matt put me on hold and no one came back to the phone. I waited on hold for 15 minutes before hanging up.

I immediatly called back and spoke to another representative and asked to speak to a supervisor. In a few minutes a Ms. King came on the phone said she was one of the supervisors on duty. I explained my situation and likewise asked for a refund. Ms. King put me on hold to review my account and never returned to the line. After 15-20 minutes I hanged up.

I called back today, 7/19/08 about 1:40 pm and reached Matt again who could not recall our conversation couple days prior. I asked for a supervisor shortly Courtney Rodrigues reponded as the supervisor on duty. Again I explained my situation. I was told they have no record of my calls any prior time. I spoke with Courtney about 10 minutes and she claim she will have to have a conversation with the accounting manager, Cris Anderson. I was assured they will send me an acknowledgement and refund after all is confirmed.

Shortly after my conversation with Courtney, I searched the web to see if there are any similar issue logged with the company. Not surprisenly, I found many. I dicided to share my experience hopefully to aid anyone else who may be considering the use of iwealthu. I also now highly doubt they are ligitimately affiliated with Google. It has been two hours since my conversation with Courtney and I still not yet get an email. I suppose my best recourse, under the circumstances, is to dispute these charges through my credit card company.
Cl
  15th of Aug, 2008
CJ Lysik
3 Spring Hill Drive
South Grafton, MA. 01560

Dear Sir or Madam:
I must complain about your companies deceptive practices.
On or about 7/26/08, I set up an account on-line and willingly paid the $1.95 for the CD. As of today I show the $1.95 charge on my cc statement. On or about 7/30 I got a call from a person and wanted to discuss further my account with your company. All I wanted to do was from time to time sell an item on eBay and never any mention of a fee of $39.90 came up in the conversation. I told the person again and again I was only going to put an item or two on a sporadic basis and got really frustrated and HUNG UP the Phone on the person… Never did I authorize or consent to my cc being charged any other amounts. I read my cc statement on 8/13 or so and was charged $39.90, after I told the rep on the phone to forget it and even hung up the phone in disgust.
I certainly do not wish to have anything to do with your company now or in the future except to have my credit card account refunded the $39.90 that was charged on 8/13/2008 statement. In fact after doing a Google search of iwealthU, I see many others have felt your practices were not above board as well. I also see that they are finding the refunds slow in coming as well.
So credit my account the $39.90 and this will end my dealings with you. I certainly hope that in a reasonable amount of time (10 days or less) my refund will be in progress, I will call My CC Company at the end of next week 8/23/2008 and again check on my refund status.

Sincerely,