IWBCLUB / Unauthorized transaction

1 Chino, CA, United States Review updated:

There was a charge for $29.95 on my bank statement. I had already dealt with these people 2 weeks prior and everything was supposed to have been closed. Well, it looks like it was not. Now I have to wait till the charge posts, again, and call to find out what I was charged for. This is such a waste of time.

Ma

Comments

• Wi
      4th of Feb, 2009

Unauthorized Charge and closed sites

• Sh
      5th of Apr, 2009
    IWBCLUB
    iwbclub.com

For the 2nd this company has taken money out of my account. I have not gotten the CD of information. I have no information on this company no way to talk to them. If someone has a phone number or address please post it on this website. Thanks
    S. Sanders
    Chicago

• Th
      17th of Apr, 2009

This is the number that I got ahold of them at when they did this to my account. The wern't very nice to me but they say they will credit my account with in 3 to 5 days. We'll see.
    IWBCLUB
    866-6071071, NV

• Dk
      19th of Apr, 2009

How do you get them to stop when they do not answer the phone and the email address they give you to end the membership does not work either? BTW, I never joined their site and they got my info and have been taking my money for months now.

• Lv
      28th of Apr, 2009
    iwbclub
    Nevada
    Phone: 866-6071071

I don't know how this company got my info, I never signed up for anything!! They have charged my card twice now. I have called them several times. I either get a recording or get hung up on!! The phone number listed on credit card bill is 866-607-1071.

• Id
      10th of Jun, 2009

It happened to me too! those ###...

• St
      13th of Sep, 2009

Hi can anyone please help me?? I hope so!

I live in Australia and have had $70.30 taken of my credit card, which I have not authorised. I am hoping someone can tell be who well b health is and/or I can contact
    I am so angry this has happened because my bank will charge me to get this money back, I have no dealings with well b health and have tried to find them over the internet and came across this site when I googled the name and their merchant number.
    I will appreciate so much any advise here
    Cheers
    Stacey J

• Uk
      6th of Jun, 2011
    IWBCLUB - For several months I noticed on my bank account a withdrawal of $29.95
    IWBClub

For several months I noticed on my bank account a withdrawal of $29.95, finally when I could not figure out what it was I tried calling the number listed on the listing---no answer. Then this month I looked up the name on the computer and saw it was more or less a female chat site; I never joined this site and my daughter is 15 and would of told me if she did since the money comes out of her SSI death benefit account. I tried going to the site to call them again, again no answer and the email addy they give to cancel etc does not work... I would love to have all my money back, but of course if that is not possible I would like them to stop taking money from us.

• Di
      8th of Jun, 2011
    IWBClub

For several months I noticed on my bank account a with drawl of $29.95, finally when I could not figure out what it was I tried calling the number listed on the listing---no answer. Then this month I looked up the name on the computer and saw it was more or less a female chat site; I never joined this site and my daughter is 15 and would of told me if she did since the money comes out of her SSI death benifit account. I tried going to the site to call them again, again no answer and the email addy they give to cancel etc does not work... I would love to have all my money back, but of course if that is not possible I would like them to stop taking money from us.