IWB Services, LLC / FRAUDULANT DEDUCTION

1 Ontario, CA, United States Review updated:

I was charged $30.00 to my account on 7/20/09 for something did not purchase, the 6th of july 09 I was charged a sum of 69.95 for a grant CD which was supposed to cost $1.00 instead I was charged $69.95, I called the company who called themselves DWB EXPRESS, LLC they refunded my money and said they would destroy my bank card number. Now I have been charged another $30, 00 from a company who calls themselves IWB SERVICES, LLC, this could only happen if DWB sold or gave my account # to them, the phone # that was on the charges is not valid, I have no way to contact them and get my money back, please help me.

Comments

21st of Jul, 2009

Kendra
    Rock Springs, WY
    IWB Services, LLC

I also have been charged a monthly fee of $30.00 to my credit card and would like to cancel all charges, however, the number is fraudulent. I have no way to get my money back as I was believing I bought a CD for 1.00 from a website. Help me find a way to handle this please.

• Zi
      22nd of Jul, 2009

Here is the number for IWB. 1-800-230-4043. I called today, complained in a Big way. They offered to cancel my acct so no more charges would occur. I insisted they return the $30.00 they already took & cancel my so called account.

• Hi
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I was charged $30.00 to my debit card from some company call iwb services. The transaction was unauthorized, I have never heard of this company with a bogus phone number, and I did do the grant funding thing, and they have given my information to this fake company.. I have to write my card company to dispute the charges and feel they are giving me the run around about the company because they can not find any information about this bogus company...

• Iw
      28th of Jul, 2009

Thank you so much for the phone number to this company(IWB). I just got off the phone with them they tryed to tell me I joined them when I signed up for the Free Grant money (which is not free at all) I called and cancelled back in May and at that time I was told nothing else would be charged to me another LIE, the women on the phone told me I joined through another company, in other words the Free Grant gave my CC to them and that is how I was signed up, she also told me I received an E Mail and a phone call from them saying they were going to charge me $30.00 I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING from them but the charge. They are nothing more then THEIFS they stole my CC number and then charged me for the theift. I was told I would be taken off the membership and my money would be back in my account in 7 to 10 days. It did not take 7 to 10 days to take it off so why should I have to wait for it to go back on. Please check everything you sign up for on line the fine print will cost more then you think.

• Tp
      4th of Aug, 2009

This happened to me this past Friday, I am still trying to get the debit reversed through my bank and that will take 7-10 business days. Maybe you may want to try that.

• Pr
      11th of Sep, 2009

I feel all of your pain. I also have been going thru this. Seems we all share some aggigation as we say in the hospital on the units. I went under another IWB and this is what I read, so wanted to share this info with you all. Under her comment is mine which I am princess rain (my dogs name lol) I even sent my DVD back, because I was not aware of the chgs of 69.95 on top of the 30.00. Hope this info helps. If anyone wants to email me I am at DOLLLOVER1014 @AOL.COM. If you will in the subj line just mention something about this, so I know it is not spam lol God Bless you all. I also reported this to the Better Buisness Bureau. SOOOOOOOOOOOO will see what happens to all of it. I am now going to type a nasty gram to the address below, being I dont have the forms.
    Let's book em Dano lol

I am currently getting forms ready to get all my money refunded. Just for everyone's knowledge the address to correct these fraudulent charges is

Membership Care
    5526 West 13400 South #325
    Herriman, UT 84096
    Pone: 866-237-2006
    Fax: 866-551-0235
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    7 mins ago by princessrain050809 0 Votes

I am sooooo proud of you and thankful you posted this info. I also have been going thru this since May. I keep being told I am CNL. Wronggggggggggggggggg. So today again I have tackled something I am so tired of dealing with. I am so sorry I ever ordered this grant DVD. I sent it back with a very nasty note. I did not know I was going to be chg the 69.95 and then 30.00 per month. I think if we all write to this company this place will be shut down. Better yet, the Better Buiness Burea will take care of people like them. How do they put their head on their pillows at night. wow

God Bless you
    Christine

• Da
      1st of Oct, 2009

I was just charged $30.00 from IWB Services LLC. I am now canceling my debit card so no future fraudulant charges will be deducted. I did start to order the CD online, however I did not submit the request. Then I received a call regarding my online inquiry. I proceed to get the grant CD with a free trial, with a $1.99 charge for shipping. I then asked how much would I be charged after the 7 day free trial. The representative Celly Green on the phone said for intenet access it would be $69.99 per week to help with finding a grant. Two days later I noticed a charge for $3.00 and some change. I called and talked to Amanda Miller and asked why the fee for $3.00 and some change. Amanda stated it was in the agreement when I submitted my order online. I advised Amanda that I did not request for the grant CD via internet, but over the phone and requested the full charges which did not correlate. I then requested for the services and any future charges to be canceled. Amanda told me that everything was canceled and no further charges will be deducted. She ensured me that with her name that no other charges would be deducted. How wrong was I when I discovered this web site, and the charge of $30.00 to my bank account.

• Je
      12th of Oct, 2009

I was just charged $30.00 from IWB Services LLC on 10/8/09. I didn't order any grant CD from ya'll. I would like ya'll to credit my account back. Put the $30.00 back in my account. I don't perspicacciuos of you can the $30.00 back in my account. Thank you.

• Ka
      13th of Oct, 2009

I was just charged $30.00 on my account and called my bank, they told me to look up the company and then i found this. I didn't order anything and I have no clue how they got my information. I canceled my card and my bank is sending me another one. I also filed a dispute on the charge with my bank. I am pissed beyond reason and I pray i get my money back.