IWB Services, LLC / charges to my account

I just wanted to let everyone know that this grant funding company is a bogus company they have charged my account once with a charge of 69.95, and then they gave my credit card number to a iwb service company, another bogus company and they charged my account twice with two 30.00 charges.

Mz

More IWB Services, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Gi
  29th of Jul, 2009

I am currently getting forms ready to get all my money refunded. Just for everyone's knowledge the address to correct these fraudulent charges is

Membership Care
5526 West 13400 South #325
Herriman, UT 84096
Pone: 866-237-2006
Fax: 866-551-0235

Pr
  11th of Sep, 2009

I am sooooo proud of you and thankful you posted this info. I also have been going thru this since May. I keep being told I am CNL. Wronggggggggggggggggg. So today again I have tackled something I am so tired of dealing with. I am so sorry I ever ordered this grant DVD. I sent it back with a very nasty note. I did not know I was going to be chg the 69.95 and then 30.00 per month. I think if we all write to this company this place will be shut down. Better yet, the Better Buiness Burea will take care of people like them. How do they put their head on their pillows at night. wow

God Bless you

Pr
  11th of Sep, 2009

This was in my email, after speaking to these people earlier. mmmmmmmmmm The phone # I rec was 866-607-1070. In the email AJ listed 866-601-1070, now was this to side track me, OR was this a typo error. Either way, I have typed a letter, excuse me a NASTY letter to the address above. I know I am not going to quit until all my money is refunded since May. May not sound like alot to people, but it is to me. Hope next time I am on this page, I will be reading success stories. So keep them posted. Christine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Per your request, your membership has been canceled and you will no-longer be billed. We hope you benefited from the information contained on our web site and your FREE personal Cash Flow Analysis. If you have not received your FREE Cash Flow Analysis, please call us at (866) 607-1071. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact any of Ideal’s agents or myself directly at the number below.

Thank you.

To login to your account go to http://www.debt2wealthclub.com. Your User Name is your e-mail address, and your Password is your 10-digit phone number.

Aj Zulueta
Membership Care
T.F. 866.601.1071
F. 866.551.0235
support@membershipcare.net

This message contains confidential and proprietary information and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly notify the e-mail sender immediately and delete the original message without making a copy. Thank you.

Ma
  24th of Sep, 2009

I just found this on my acount and i havedelltwith that 69.95 charge before now the 30.00... I think this wont stop. once you get your money back from them then some other crooked company will have and then again we will have to deal with tem. And my started wen i filled for unemployment along with trash emails all day...ugh theres no end to these idiots of society. cant anyone be safe anymore.. thanks to all Mat of Hoston TX

Sp
  7th of Oct, 2009

princessrain050809,
Thanks for the information. I just called the 886-607-1070 # and got Jean. I told here that I wanted the account cancelled and wanted my money back. I didn't pay the $69.95 charge, they were just took $30 for July and Oct. I told her to keep July and refund Oct and cancel. She emailed me the same information and assured me it was cancelled. The # I had for they was a bogus #(866-881-1070) and I couldn't get they. So thanks again for the info.

Tb
  28th of Oct, 2009

I also was taken by these people.I cancled the very next day. and they still took 30 dollars out of my account for sept. well I went to my bank and cancled my card and put on my account that no unaruthorized money to be taken out of my account without my written approval. and I haven't had a problem since..

Ke
  13th of Nov, 2009

This $30.00 charge was in my bank account today. I have to wait until it actually posts to be refunded. The phone number I was given is 702-629-5035. It goes directly to voice mail. There's a surprise. I don't remember ordering anything. I didn't see anything listed on the BBB website either. I have notified my friends to lookout for IWB Services, LLC. It says it's located in Las Vegas.