IWB Club, Grant Funding Search, aka Grant Funding University / Unauthorized Bank Charges/ Deceptive Advertising and Terms

1 5940 S. Rainbow Blvd & 5526 W 13400 S #325Las Vegas and Herriman Utah, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 435-628-3201 ext. 710 & 1 888 881 1070

I know now that this is an affiliate site for the following:

I found it on this site, that I complained at the contact owner and now though it's still there the link it takes you to is not the one it took me to:

(Here's the link it took me to:

https://mysearchforgrants.secureauthority1.com/?affiliateid=2577&cid=1031&sub_affiliateid=CD3523 )

I too signed up for the "1.98 Government Grant CD" where if you look at the bottom of the page it says: * Results may vary *

We guarantee that you will receive your Free Grant Software in the mail with in a few days, all we ask is that you pay for shipping and handling. Submitting this form shows the acceptance of the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions of the web site.

It states that "ALL WE ASK IS THAT YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING" But then under Privacy Policy / Terms

(The TERMS being a small text link at the bottom of the page)

You have signed up for "FREE Trial Memberships with MySearch4GrantsAndFunding.com.

Usually no one really looks because mostly the privacy policy / terms just say that they won't sell your info to 3rd parties and that their website won't be held responsible for this and that. Not that you are agreeing to a seperate payable contract. If that's the case 9-10 times the Accept Terms check box is on the form, quite easy for everyone to see and check! Not hid in the terms section!

It's no wonder that after starting the IWBC club, membership for Ideal Financial Solutions Inc. soared 1700% like the press releases say (google it)!

I did cancel membership with GrantFundingSearch.com on their email form on their website. I was charged anyways and it is because that the terms stated I had to contact MySearch4GrantsAndFunding.com and a TOTALLY different number than the one my bank statement shows! I never was contacted by IWBC at all except for them to take money from my bank account!

Here is all the contact info I could find for all companies and also check out the site /link removed/ to find other information:

Here are the addresses for the BBB reports on Grant Funding Search LLC, IWB Club and My Search For Grants and Funding (in that order):

www.vegasbbb.org/bbb_rated_acc_rpt.asp?bbbid=78650&tr=rated&lg=F&ex=11%2C15%2C18%2C19%2C22%2C26

www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/internet-marketers/international-wealth-builder-club-in-draper-ut-22232252

www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/not-elsewhere-classified/my-search-for-grants-and-funding-in-clearwater-fl-90065828

Phone #'s and web address' I've found:

Grant Funding Search LLC
www.grantfundingsearch.com/
2850 Horizon Ridge Pkwy. #200
Henderson, NV 89052
support@grantfundingsearch.com

[protected] and [protected]

IWB Club
http://idealfsi.com/ (aside from log in page, I tracked the real site down)
Ideal Financial Solutions Inc.
5940 S. Rainbow Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89118
support@membershipcare.net

Toll Free: [protected]
Fax: [protected]
Billing: [protected]
Membership Services: [protected]

CONTACT:
Ideal Financial Solutions, Inc.
ir(at)idealfsi.com
[protected] ext. 710

CONTACT:
Ideal Financial Solutions, Inc.
ir@idealfsi.com

Fax - [protected]

Corporate Headquarters
158 West 1600 South, Suite 100
Saint George, Utah [protected]

(Funny all press releases and info articles say IWBC is in Nevada yet the Company Headquarters is in UTAH!

My Search for Grants and Funding
1548 South Missouri Avenue, Suite # 332
Clearwater, FL [protected]
support@mysearch4grantsandfunding.com

[protected] (only one I could find so far)

White Pages for above address with and without the Suite #332

Even if they are allowed deceptive trade practices, giving IWB my info was fraud because it did not state in the terms anywhere that my info would be given to them and they gave it to them after the second time I cancelled. (The "TERMS" from the above site have now been updated to include IWB Club...suprise suprise) I'm not sure (since I couldn't get through to their phone # on my bank statement) if I'll get any refunds but if not there are places to file complaints at:

Better Business Bureau (since My Search for Grants and Funding has no complaints wonder why ;):

www.bbb.org

Consumer Fraud Reporting
Attorney Generals
Reporting on the Latest Frauds, Scams, Fake Lotteries, Spams and Hoaxes:

www.consumerfraudreporting.org/stateattorneygenerallist.php

(complain to your state and the state they do business in on Deceptive Trade Practices)

FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection Complaint Form:

www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Internet Crime Complaint Center:

And if your bank won't help you by giving you the Federal Regulation E form (by law they have to if requested) contact your state bank commission (threaten them by name) which you can find your state on this website:

State Banking Commissions:

Don't give up because I don't intend to (enough complaints to state agencies could get them shut down forever) and make sure you file your own [redacted] too!

Definition of a Scam or Fraud:

(Another place to complain)

Comments

• Rj
      16th of May, 2009

I agree totally with you on this information. I too was a victum of this website. I got the $69.95 charge that I didn't see coming and an additional $30.90 charge from another affiliate of them and still have no disc. They are giving me the same runaround about cancelling the memberships and have had to close my checking card.

• Di
      17th of May, 2009

I too have been scammed. I signed up for the free info that was suppose to be sent to me in the mail. I have yet to see anything, let alone a disc, come to me and a few days ago they deducted $69.95 from my bank account without any warning. I too have closed my account after many calls. Someone is getting rich on this scam. It's always too good to be true, most everyone who works with funding grants looks for a stable non profit organization that has been around at least 5 years with a proven track record of viable projects completed. Individuals do not have a chance - do not believe what these guys are selling you - the grant people also are aware of this drill - and no one is going to get free money and get rich - it simply does not work that way!!! Wake up.

• Gu
      24th of May, 2009

I have stopped payment to them via the bank, so now they are billing through tri-hub out of the phillipines. Maybe we need to contact our senators? Below is an email from tri-hub, (http://tri-hub.com/
    My Search for Grant Finding
    1548 South Missouri Ave
    Clearwater Fl
    888-210-2544

Dear Customer:

Welcome to My Search for Grant Finding! We would like to thank you for trying out our 7-day trial of the Online Grant Resource Center. Your package will arrive within the next 5 business days. While waiting, you can take advantage of the service by going to our website www.grantfundingsearch.com using the login details provided to you at the time of your order.

Please keep in mind that the service is good only for 7 days. After the trial period, a membership fee of $69.95 will be charged to your account. Should you wish to terminate your membership, please respond to this email stating that you want to cancel your membership on or before midnight of Monday, May 25, 2009.

Again, thank you for choosing My Search for Grant Finding!

Sincerely,
    Your friends from My Search for Grant Finding

• La
      28th of Jul, 2009

Since I hung up on them and canceled my bank card. I am wondering if they will be going to send me a bill? Has anyone been through this situation? Please let me know how it worked out for you.

• Kt
      13th of Aug, 2009

i unfortunately, am also a victim of this bs. I to was charged the stupid 69.95 about a month ago. What was so irritating about it is that i called and sent an e-mail stating my cancellation before the trial was up, then when i found out they charged any ways, i called and the guy was like, oh, i see your e-mail now, and fortunately i got my money back. I also TOLD them that i wanted all records of my card and name erased from ALL comapanies and of course he said that would be possible. but just today i found out that stupid iwb took out 30 from my account, which sucks because i just sent out a 300.00 check to my school as payment, and now i don't have 30.00 of that so i'll probably get overdrafted. Someone reeallly needs to do something about this crap cause i'm trying to call those jerks now and i've been on hold for the past 15 min. And that dumb package they sent, which would have EVERYTHING i need, was bs, that cd was soooo uneducational. It's so upsetting because, like everyone else, i can't afford to get screwed by this crap. Someone needs to do something now.