IWB / unathorized charge

1 CA, United States Review updated:

My Credit card is being charged $29.95. I do not even know who this company is. After doing some online research they seem to be affiliated with the Grant University. I bought the stupid CD for $1.95 but then immediatley cancelled after feeling it was not rigtt.

Weeks later i am being charged by IWB it shows up as Iwbclub [protected] Nv on the creit card.

Comments

• Me
      4th of Mar, 2009
    IWB - was charged for something I didn't buy
    IWB

I ordered a CD from a government grant website using my boyfriends account. He just found out he was charged 29.95 from IWB and now has an overdraft fee on top of it. I was never on a website for IWB. Leave it to the governement to rip off the little guys in this country. How do I get him refunded??????

• Zo
      5th of Mar, 2009
    IWB - hacked into my personal information
    IWB Club

They charged my credit card wihich is attached to my checking account and I get daily updates of all charges that have been made. I noticed a $29.95 chagre that I had not made nor had I authorized such a charge. These people are stealing people financial information and stealing money from them. Had I not had this extra protection God only knows how much money I would have owed.

• Sh
      12th of Mar, 2009
    IWB - charges that was applied to my account
    IWB

I was charged 29.95 for something i did not sign up for, I called the company and I was put on hold for 15 minutes before anyone took my call, when the women finally answered, she was very rude to me. I told her that i never singed up for a membership through IWB and requested that my money be placed back on my card! She also told me that it would take 3 to 5 business days before i could get it back. If there is a law suit pending with IWB please contact me at CRYSTAL.HINES@YAHOO.COM.

• Bi
      3rd of Apr, 2009
    IWB - FRAUD
    IWB Club
    Henderson
    Nevada
    Phone: 866 607 1071
    iwbclub.com

These people are thieves! Hundreds of reports against them, yet they continue to illegally obtain credit card numbers and bill $29.95 per month!
    They are affiliated with Grant Fund Searching or grantsearchfunding.com Both of these companies are scams!

How can we stop them?

• Dr
      26th of Apr, 2009

I had the same problem from both Grant Funding and IBW scammers. I am writing to the District Attorney's Office in Las Vegas and the State's Attorney General's. Anyone scammmed by these companies should do the same.

My bank wouldn't reverse the charges so I cancelled my card. These companies are operated by the same scammers.

• Kr
      27th of Jul, 2009

Was charged $30 after cancelling the services.