IW/Living Lean / unauthorized extraction of funds from debit card

Canada
Phone: [protected]
IW/LivingLean

Unauthorized billing of $20.40 on 3/16/08

I just checked my statement online and this living lean tried to take money from my debit card so I called the number and they say when you sign up for somekind of chinese weight loss tea you automaticly sign up for them...How can we stop people like this here...I am disabled and I don't have alot of money due to bills, my home and meds...this is bullcrtap.

Comments

• Ro
      31st of Mar, 2008
    I/W Living Lean - Unauthorized charges!
    I/W Living Lean
    Nevada

Unauthorized billing charges on my account, I never knew this would happen, two (2) Feb & March 2008.

• Co
      31st of Mar, 2008

They got me too. Who are they?

• Ti
      8th of Apr, 2008
    I W Living Lean - Unauthorized charges!
    I W Living Lean
    Las Vegas
    Phone: 866-396-5711
    www.Wu-YiSource.com

BE VERY CAREFUL when purchasing WU-YI SOURCE Tea. I took the trial period for the shipping cost of $6.95 and even before I reached my trial expiration I was charged the FULL amount of $29.99; when I called and discussed it with them they instructed me that there was no refund for the full amount, once you accept the trial off you are charged the full amount for the tea; however, you can cancel by sending them an email with the order number on it to them. THEN on top of that when you request the tea you are included in another program unknown to you as a "courtesy" and charged another $19.95 for NOTHING!! This shows up as I/W Living Lean. I requested a refund from them, if it doesn't show up in 5 days I will turn them into my bank as fraud, as she did give me a refund confirmation number, and I NEVER ordered their product or service whatever it is.

Sad when you can't even get a FREE trail period out a product you agree to "TRY" and then continue to have unauthorized charges added on, AS A COURTESY. SO BE CAREFUL!! Don't fall into their TRAP. Their idea of a FREE TRAIL costs more than we think.

• Va
      16th of May, 2008

My Fiance order tea from this companie and after month cancel and stil been charge by this tea companie.

• Co
      24th of May, 2008
    Living Lean IW - Unauthorized charges!
    Living Lean
    2620 S Maryland Pkwy suite 969
    Las Vegas
    Phone: 866-396-5711

This is a scam. I ordered and returned the Wu tea. That was all set and canceled. What they don't tell you is that there is an online program for living lean for $19.95 per month that does not get canceled. Most people don't realize this until they've been charged for two months. Then you call and get an excuse that "we are sorry you did not read the print, but we can only credit one month". This is a total scam. Demand your money back because for each person that calls and gets their one month, they are making the $19.95 for the other month. Contact the BBB and if you have a lawyer (as I do) and tell them about it. They HAVE to refund you because they are purposely doing this with Wu tea. Pass this on to people. DO NOT AGREE TO ANYTHING ELSE WHEN YOU CALL!

• Sh
      28th of May, 2008

The same thing has happened to me . I called my bank and they are cancelling my card so they can't charge on it again.
    The bank is takeing the charges off and sending me a new card . This tea thing is a real fraud.
    shirley

Bacliff
    Texas
    Phone: 832-466-6262
    www.livinglean.net

I keep getting charged and I've only received the product twice and i have been charged 4 times. I don't want the product anymore and i really just want them to stop charging me!

• Ry
      29th of May, 2008

You can contact Living Leans Customer service at 866-396-5711 Monday - Friday: 9am - 9pm, Eastern Standard Time .

• Pa
      18th of Jun, 2008

These Living Lean are a bunch of crooks, and it has got to be stopped as I have had £34.18 taken from my account without any authorisation.

• Em
      25th of Nov, 2008

I am also having the same problem, ive been charged now 3 times for this stupid trail thing, n each time has been like 40 quid! i am am a student!!! does anyone have a number i can call for this company? i cant find one, also if you could email me that i would be very gr8ful! thanks alot! and i hope you all get this sorted!!