IW/Living Lean in Las Vegas / unauthorized transaction

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I ordered from Wui Tea, returned the product and received a refund. I now have an unauthorized (signature based POS) transaction for $19.95 from the above company. Based on web research, apparently these 2 companies are connected. I know nothing about this company and never ordered or authorized them to debit my account. Wui Tea is nothing but a scam.

Bj

Comments

• Su
      14th of Apr, 2008
    Living Lean Las Vegas
    Nevada

When ordering diet tea from WiYuSource you are also signed up for Living Lean... an online support site at the fee of $19.95. If you cancel the tea, it does not cancel Living Lean... and you probably did not even know you had signed up for it. Getting back your money is close to impossible because of the fine print on the website that says you agree to sign up for Living Lean when you order tea from this particular website. HOWEVER you can cancel your membership by calling 1866-396-5711

They will stop the charges and give you a confirmation number. You are only required to verify your name and address. You do not need to give any financial information. Do not get me wrong. This is definitely a scam and it made me angry, too. But the FIRST thing you need to do is cancel your membership immediately. THEN try to work with your bank to get your money back.

• Ca
      14th of Apr, 2008

This is so common I found out just today and I am sure many more will be scammed. I too just got a deduction for $19.95 from Living lean and never even heard of it. I called my bank and I have to file a complaint and they will put it back in my account for the time being while they investigate. I also got charged for tea after I canceled. I am filing a complaint with the attorney general's office and you should too. If we all do we could put them out of business.

• De
      15th of Apr, 2008
    Wu Yi/Living Lean - Cancellation separate from Wu Yi Tea
    WI/Living Lean
    5320 Cheek Road
    Durham
    North Carolina
    Phone: (919) 683-8373

Ordered tea from Wu Yi. Was billed and money withdrawn from account. For past two months have been noticing $19.95 withdrawn from my account by WI/Living Lean. Do not know what this charge is for, but called bank and had my card discontinued and new one issued so these people cannot continue taking money out of my account. Filing a Dispute Form with my bank. Cannot get in touch with these people to get my money back or have them to discontinue taking from my account so I am doing something about it. Better than not doing anything at all and letting these kind of folks continue getting by with this.

• De
      15th of Apr, 2008

I put my address and phone number on last complaint for the business name and number. Please take that out so everybody does not call my office number and have my home address. Read the company information wrong thinking it was my personal information you were asking for. Please either delete the complaint or delete my personal information.

19th of Apr, 2008
    WiYi/livinglean LasVegas
    Kansas

cancel my account... They took money out of my account for 2 consecutive months.. Without my permission... I am pissed

• Me
      21st of Apr, 2008
    Indiana

Ok I finally got a number for Living Lean 866-396-5711 They are connected with that tea crap and they just sign you up for it. If you cancel your tea supply, they won't cancel living lean, and you will keep getting charged for it. You have to call on your own to cancel and get a refund.

21st of Apr, 2008
    Living Lean in Las Vegas - Unauthorized Charges
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I ordered from Wui Tea, returned the product and received a refund. I now have an unauthorized transaction for $19.95 from the above company.

Based on web research, apparently these 2 companies are connected. They mentioned that the original Wu-Yi order contained a link for this program. Not to my knowedge. If so, it's a sneaky way of doing business and you do not have any type of recourse because you are not getting any notification of this at all. So how can you cancel in time?

Buyer beware! Wui Tea is nothing but a scam.

• Li
      22nd of Apr, 2008

This is another number for wi/living lean. My credit card company contacted them to have the charges reversed and after aruging with them they refunded my money. The number is 866-396-5711. You can also go to wu-yi website and chat online with one of there customer service reps. They can also have it cancelled and if you through a big enough fit they will have your money refunded.

• Pe
      22nd of Apr, 2008
    Las Vegas
    Phone: ?

I ordered Wu-yi Tea and cancelled my order before trial time had elapsed. I am not getting tea or anything else for my 19.95 a month charge to my Visa card. This is totally unauthorized.

• Vi
      24th of Apr, 2008
    Living Lean - Cancellation separate from Wu Yi Tea

I ordered the Wu-Yi tea and when I cancelled my order the same day I saw an unauthorized charge on my account from Living Lean. I have never heard from them and never authorized payment. I googled them to see who they were and this site was the firest one I came across. I am glad to know that I am not the only one that has been scammed by this but I am furious at this scam.
    Now I have to try and get my money back and ensure that this does not keep being charged.

25th of Apr, 2008

Call 1-866-396-5711. and you may get your money refunded. I ordered the "Trial Offer" of tea and was without my knowledge signed up for a web site to the tune of $19.95/mo. I finally tracked all of the info that I needed today and called this number. After talking to 2 people & threatening to contact the DA, BBB & FBI to report identity theft & fraud, they have agreed to refund the two months that I was charged and cancel the subscription. I canceled my debit card to revent them from making anymore unauthorized charges to it.

• Do
      25th of Apr, 2008

Thank you for phone number. Please use this number and cancel they will try to tell you a bunch of stuff (I had to say cancel subscription 6 times) but be firm after all you didn't even authorize this. So stand firm and CALL!. Good luck.

• Br
      27th of Apr, 2008
    living lean
    2154 oregon st #117
    st helens
    Oregon

this company has charged $19.95 to my visa without my premission .i have called the bank and they have cancelled my visa and iam filing fraud charges.be aware of this company they are a scam

• Ru
      28th of Apr, 2008

Thanks so much for sharing information on this organization.
    You have provided an invaluable service. The tea is worthless so hopefully no one else will be fooled. Billing an account without one's knowledge is a crime and needs to be stopped.

• Ro
      28th of Apr, 2008

I also had Living Lean start unauthorized charges out of my account.

29th of Apr, 2008

Thanks so much for the number! I am absolutley outraged by this misleading crap!

Thanks! It helped me alot!

• La
      29th of Apr, 2008
    wei tea
    20837 s. dalton ave
    Torrance
    California
    Phone: 3103202155

I only ordered tea back in 1/08, pd. I don't know where this living lean came from & they never sent item because I cancelled this product due to never ordering & they still are taking money out of my account! I need this to stop immediately!!!

• Gl
      3rd of May, 2008

living lean i have tried to get resonce as to what help they have done for me?apossible refund? a canncellation to my subscription??????you must be kidding no responce after 13 emials!!! WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET RID OF THIS CRIME

• Ro
      3rd of May, 2008

I called Wui Tea & requested that my name be removed from their order list. They complied for 1 month. Today I received my visa statement & found they had again debited my account for 19.95!! I am furious. What are people doing to keep this from happening?

Thank you for whatever tips you can give me.

Rosella Adams

5th of May, 2008

thanks it sure helped, they promised me a refund, after i get it, i send another e mail

norbert keppner