IW/Living Lean / Unauthorized charge

1 1047 Conestoga WayDewey, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-928-775-5552

Hello,
I have been getting a monthly charge of $19.95 on my Mastercad Credit Card. I have looked on the computer for a company by that name, & there are many, so I don't know which one is issueing the charge?? All I have for a reference is the
Matercards Transaction number. It is 25413898161902296303453. This is a Mastercard issued by
Chase bank, of Prescott, Arizona. The phone number I have for the Mastercard is; [protected]. My computer is not working at this time, so if you want to contact me, it will have to be by my home phone, [protected], or my cell phone, [protected]-
4218.
Eugene McQuaid
mcquaid@northlink.com
Eugene McQuaid

Comments

14th of Apr, 2008
    IW/Living Lean - unathorized bank debit
    WuYi Tea - WuYi Source

I ordered online WuYi tea with a debit of $82.96 and received correct product amount as offered on Feb. 15, 08. Then out of nowhere, I noticed a debit of $19.95 on Mar. 17, 08 from IW/Living Lean with no prior knowledge or my authorization. Am I to assume that these two are in cahoots.

14th of Apr, 2008
    IW/Living Lean - Unauthorized charge to debit card
    WUYI Tea
    www.officialwuyitea.com/

I ordered online WUyi tea with a debit of 7.95 shipping and handling 30 day trial period and WuYI tea with a debit of 29.95 and received correct product amount as offered on 04/02/06. Then out of nowhere, I noticed this debit of 19.95 on 04/11/08 from IW/Living lean with no prior knowledge or my authorization

15th of Apr, 2008

I entered the wrong website. The website was http://www.wu-yisource.com/indexA.php
    Not www.officialwuyitea.com

• Le
      15th of Apr, 2008

I purchased the WuYi Tea and this program piggy backs on the website, when you sign up for one, you get a 30 day *FREE* Trial of the Living Lean lifesyle program.

Since you didn't know you signed up for it with the tea, the WuYi tea website shares your credit/debit card information with the Living Lean website and after 30 days, you start getting charged for it.

I sent the tea back and cancelled that subscription as well. Didn't seem to work for me and the customer service phone number was insanely hard to get a live person on.

It took me getting forceful to get a partial refund. Meaning, they charged me for two months and are only refunding one month.

Good Luck!

15th of Apr, 2008

The very same thing happened to me. I received my trial product in the middle of March. On April 7, my debit card had $29.95 on it. On April 14 there was another debit for $34.90. I had not received any more tea. In addition, I also had $19.90 posted on 4/14 to IW/Living Lean. I've contacted my bank and will call the phone number. In addition I will cancel the tea.

• Lo
    IW/Living Lean - several charges to my credit card
    P O Box 1559
    Pine Grove
    California
    Phone: 2094964226

charge appeared on my credit card statement and I didn't order this magazine.
    Lorraine Larson

• Ca
      16th of Apr, 2008

I am VERY upset with the charges against my credit card. I did not authorize this payment and I don't intend to in the future. How do I get this money reimbursed to me, and where do I send my complaint to WuYi Tea??

• Ca
      17th of Apr, 2008

This is a stupid charge that they should not do i was verey upset with them for just charging my credit card with out my concent. But i called my credit card company and they told me that its actually two diffrent things and you have to cancel both im glad they told me so i wont get charged again.

• Ji
      17th of Apr, 2008

I was charged 19.95 to for a charge after i went to the bank to get money from my account and it was short i called the bank and they told me where it went. I just called wu-yi and told them that i wanted my money back, what they have done is against the law and my law and i was going to have a major law suit for credit card fraud he said that he would contact them and to call him back in 3 days.

18th of Apr, 2008

I too was charged an unauthorized charge of 19.95 today 4/18/08, from I/W living Lean. How is it possible that a Charge can appear on your bank card, without your authorization. What can I do to reversse this charge!

• De
      18th of Apr, 2008

Between 4/01/2008 and 4/15/2008 my account has been charged $84.80 that I did not authorize. I am going to my bank to see if they will stop allowing the charges. Maybe that will work quicker than dealing with with the crooks directly.

• Er
      21st of Apr, 2008

My credit card was also charged on 4/7/08 for $19.95 from IW/Living Lean. I had no idea who the company was at first because I had placed my trial order for $7.95 way back in Feb. 08. I canceled the trial order within a half an hour of the order, because I didn't like the fact that I'd have to go through so much to cancel later, if I didn't like the tea. After going round and round with an online service rep, I had her supervisor call me (I couldn't get through to anyone on the phone myself) and the supervisor called me and assured me that the trial was canceled and nothing would be charged to my card. I checked my card in late Feb. and again in March, and no charge. But here it is April, and they charge my card even though I didn't have any order in. Citibank is going to resolve it for me.

• Na
      22nd of Apr, 2008

I also was charged and I don't understand how my bank allows a charge to go through with no contact information in case it wasn't authorized my me. I which I didn't authorize this transaction and contacted my bank for a refund and they are disputing this charge on my behalf.

• Fe
      22nd of Apr, 2008

Unauthorized charge to my creit card.ONE BIG RIPOFF.

• Rn
      26th of Apr, 2008

I was also charged without my agreement. I have not got my money yet. Can these people be charged, made to pay back all the money they ripped off of people, finded, and do some jail time?

• Pa
      28th of Apr, 2008

I too have got caught up in the tea and living lean scam, but got angry with it all and decided to email the FBI internet fraud squad, just put FBI in google and you will find site or just leave messages on all the sites.If you card was a visa either credit or debit you can fill in a form at your bank to see if they can reclaim the amounts taken from your account although have not heard anything positive yet.If you live in american, I come from UK, why not try getting newspapers, media aware of whats going on, even local radio.Wish all of you the best, I am actually seeing my bank to change my account number this week as i cannot aford to lose anymore money

• De
      29th of Apr, 2008
    IW/Living Lean - Unauthorized charge on debit card
    IW/Living Lean Las Vegas
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I order tea from Wu Yi and cancelled that when I saw an additional charge on my Debit Card. When I ordered it online it said nothing about receiving or being charge on a monthly basis. Then I checked my bank account today and saw a charge pending for $19.95 from a IW/Living Lean Las Vegas. I called the bank and the best solution to the problem is to cancel your debit/credit card so they can no longer apply charges.

• Li
    Nevada
    Phone: 1-866--449-5567
    teahelp@usa.com

I made one order to try out this product and was charged $29.95 April 5, 2008
    and on Aprl 16 was charged $34.90 for another order ! Can not cancel on line, site willnot come up!

And phone number says you can't cancel unless you send a written request or a e-mail! This should be stopped! Fraud!!!

• Ta
      3rd of Jun, 2008

I too got taken in. You order one thing and the next thing you know you have something you don't want. Well, my husband called 1-866-396-5711 this is the number to talk to someone. Of course it's my fault because I did not read the small print but now it should be stopped. Call this number and tell them no more!!!

13th of Jun, 2008

Wu-yi tea what a scam. I feel so disappointed and so angry that i was taken in by these mongrels. How dear they prey on innocent people who genuinely need a helping hand. I consider myself to be an honest and well i thought intelligent person. Obviously very green same as the tea. STOP RIPPING OFF OUR CREDIT CARD... I truly want to ring your neck I'm so upset by this. Any advise ?