Ivy Capital Inc. / scam people's money

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I am filing a compliant against Ivy Capital Inc, a underground cash secrets coaching company who tries to charge their customers as much money as possible to start an small online business. On March 31, 2009, I got a phone call from a stranger. He asked me if I am an action taker, and i said yes. (He didn't mention anything about his company in the beginning). Then he said he was looking for action takers and asked me to list ten goals that I have, so I did. And he gradually moved on to say that he is able to help people just like me to start a lucrative online business. (This person has contacted my phone several times with different number). He was very aggressive and he pushed me into a corner and made me felt like if I don't purchase what he is offering, i am a loser. Then, he asked about my credit card information, like how much available credit that I have on my card. And he then charged me the amount that I have on my credit card which comes to $2280 USD. I got very confused by them and just followed what he said. He then said he wanted to consult with his senior manager Mark Dodge [protected] about my eligibility to receive a package that they are offering. Of course, he said yes. They promised that i would be making $3000 a month. But the thing is, they weren't even able to explain clearly what is included in the package. Then, they told me there is additional charge of $38.30 CAD for web hosting. I got talked/forced into this and now I regret it. I send email to complain, but they just ignored it and told me to stick with the website making. And the things, since they charged all the available credit on two of my credit cards, I am not able to use my card for other necessary purchases. This whole thing already stressed out me out. I totally felt like i have been taken advantage of I would really love to get a refund. I don't wish to be involve in this business anymore. And I hope you can help me with this. Thank you very much.

Comments

• Co
      11th of Jul, 2009
    Ivy Capital Inc. - Dedicated to Resloving all Issues
    Ivy Capital INc.
    Alaska

As a company we have always vigilantly worked to satisfy our customers and support the services that we provide. We stand by our commitment to any new entrepreneur’s success and realize that with or with out help it can be a frustrating and tough process to start a new business. If you are our client and have an unresolved issue we are happy to speak with you and resolve it. Please contact us by sending an email to customer customercare@icisuccess.com. Thank You.

• Iv
      23rd of Jul, 2009
    Ivy Capital Inc. - Resolving Outstanding Issues
    Ivy Capital INc.

For anyone that has delt with us as a company, we are dedicated to resolving an issue and making sure all issues are resolved. We work hard to make sure we can provide each customer with a great experience and understand that starting any new business can be difficult. We stand behind our products and stand behind our committment to our customers. Please feel free to send an email to clientservices@icisuccess.com with the title unresloved complaint and your name and we would be happy to contact you and resolve it.

Customer Care

• Bo
      6th of Aug, 2009

hard work doesnt come easy. if it was easy everyone would be rich...i am a former employee that can tell you that nothing in life comes for free. the only cost that we ask our students to make is to put 110 percent. if thats to hard of course your going to fail and your going to end up like gentlema right here.

• Up
      11th of Aug, 2009
    Ivy Capital Inc. - Online Business
    Ivy Capital
    3027 E. Sunset Road Suite 201
    Las Vagas
    Nevada

I spent close to $7, 000 for a "fools proof" investment in making money online. I spent over 1 year in and out of worthless trainings with this company and made NO MONEY AT ALL! The people training would just talk your ear off about things that didn't even apply to what we were working on. I complained several times for my money back and they refused, saying it was my fault that I couldn't make money (not the fact that their trainers are worthless) I cancelled my business, took a $7, 000 hit for nothing and they wouldn't even refund anything. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T FALL FOR WHAT I DID.

• Li
      29th of Aug, 2009

mark dodge was sooo helpful to me. i spoke to a nice young man at first that gave me a call. we talked about my goals and motivations. then i talked to his senior business consultant. they explained everything to me in how the business was gonna work. i got a warranty sent to me right away. i got started right after we go off. best choice iv ever made, if i can do it, so can u.

• Pr
      6th of Oct, 2009

I diagreed. For someone who worked for that company who still is very attachmed to the company therefore is biased when it comes to rating a company. Who wouldn't rate the company that he works for as the better over the others? I did put into 200% and I haven't seen any money coming in and I don't find this program to be helpful, instead, it is very frustrating. It sets up the goal too high and makes people feel discouraged after only a few month for not meeting one's own expectations. Therefore, the person not only feel being rip off but only guilty for not being able to keep one's own words such as "making $3000 back in three months!". Also, except for Brittaney Johnson who actually returns email the very next day, the web analysists aren't doing a good job. A web analysist made me wait 3 weeks without being able to arrange an appointment with a coach for me, but Britnnay Johnson was able to do it in 2 days. What is the point to have a phone call returned to you after 2 weeks if the company's real goal is to help people. I would suggest the company not to promise what they cannot deliver.

• Pr
      6th of Oct, 2009

Also, I don't need anyone pampering my ego when I don't get what is promised. Such as making money quickly. It has been 6 months and I haven't seen any money coming in yet.

8th of Oct, 2009

I am having the same problem as the compaintant. There is supposed to be a 3 day cooling off period but they do not seem to recognise this because they took $16880.00 from my credit account before that time frame was finished. Now, of course, I am having all the trouble in the world getting it back. Being in Australia with the time zones so far apart doesn't help.
    John