IvoryWhite.com / took money

Golden, CO, United States Review updated:
4.65
Phone: 1-800-964-4593

I put the wrong state on my last complaint and I wanted to set the record right. I've called since I won't the last statement and they still are taking my money 78.00. They are still wrong about the postal service. I've never had any problems before like I said.
Vi

Comments

Lo
  24th of Jan, 2008
I have tried to cnacel twice through e-mail and calling and they are still taking the 78.00 plux tax out of my account.. They are not to be trusted as a reliable company...
Gl
  30th of Jan, 2008
Ivorywhite took 78.00 out of my account without my permission. I returned the product, and had my credit card company cancel the charge. We will see next month just what happens.
Pa
  31st of Jan, 2008
This produc was used only once, the day I got it in the post. It caused me severe pain, which I have never before felt. I called back to cancel future deliveries and the operator told me that I could take it back to the store and return it OR I could keep it for a fairly nominal fee. I took the second choice cuz I am disabled and it's hard to get out, but the operator was kind and did not fight over it. It hasn't happened yet but I feel good about everything.
Ci
  4th of Feb, 2008
I agree. I tried to use the product and it literally gagged me. I have much more to say but fear interference with legalities. I will say that I feel that I have been robbed and mistreated by Ivory White. The product smells fine but must be used for 40 minutes. I am a pretty tough cookie and I could not bear it when it ooozed out of the trays and down my throat. It also burns. They have charged me TWIICE for $83.86 and just found out by looking over my January and December credit card bills. They sent out this product without properly communicating to me their intentions to "write their own check" if I did not cancel within ten days. If you return the product they charge you an outlandish shipping and handling charge around 35.00 and for each box. There is nothing on the outside of the box to indicate what is in the box so naturally you will open it. It is just a Priority Mail box from a distrubution center in Colorado. If you do alot of e-bay business like myself you would just open it. Thankfully, I did not open one and postal laws may protect me for one of them. Where's the store?
Me
  7th of Mar, 2008
I was mislead by your company. I couldn't speak to anyone with your costumer service. I demand a refund and cancellation of any future commitments. please call me asap.
He
  11th of Mar, 2008
My minor child saw the advertisement for a free sample where she only had to pay $4.87 for shipping fee. I learned approximately one week later that our joint account was charged approximately $78.00 for the sample. When I was notified of the charge and insufficient funds charge by the bank, I called the company. The customer service representative indicated that I could not return the product and receive a refund, despite the fact that I advised that my minor child placed the order. When I went on the site, I don't see anything posted that indicates that there is a charge for a sample that apparently is shipped. Notably, I am not certain my daughter received the second package since the order form indicates only 1 box was sent-free sample. This is a fraudulent scheme in my estimation. Buyer and parents of minor buyers beware!
Me
  22nd of Apr, 2008
Ivorywhite is a scam.

I ordered the trial package in the process of filling out an online promotional offer for a "free laptop." Days after receiving the Ivorywhite product I noticed a charge on my check card. Calling customer service was a joke in that I was told because of "strict company policy" I could not receive a refund. I stated that Ivorywhite's advertising was deceptive and that I was sure they had received similar complaints as well. The "supervisor" responded with, "You don't know that." After finding this site, I most certainly do now. I informed the "supervisor" that I intended to follow up with a letter to the Colorado Attorney General's office to file a complaint and I would encourage others reading this to do so as well.
Am
  29th of May, 2008
My cousin and I tried the "free trial" of ivory white. Within 15 minutes it started to burn and hurt us. My cousin took her trays out and noticed it had started eating away at her gums, leaving white blisters and pain. If we had left it on for the suggested HOUR her gums could have been MELTED away. What a ridiculous product!! BE CAREFUL!
Wi
  31st of May, 2008
I WAS ABLE TO GET MY UNAUTHORIZED BANK TRANSFER REVERSED WHEN I PHONED THE BOULDER COLORADO
POLICE DEPT. TO FILE A COMPLAINT.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE BANKS AND THE POST OFFICE
ALLOW THESE PRACTICES, THESE ILLEGAL ORGANIZATIONS ARE AWARE OF THE BANKS, POST OFFICE POSITION OF MAKING MONEY FROM THESE ILLEGAL TRANSACTIONS THEREBY AIDING AND ABETTING THESE CRIMINALS. BANK AND POST OFFICE ARE THE MAJOR PLAYERS IN THESE FRAUDS, THEY BENEFIT MORE THAN THE PURPERTRATERS
OF THESE FRAUDS THEN THEY COVER UP FOR THESE CROOKS WHEN YOU SEEK RECOURSE. THE BANK WHO YOU INTRUSTED WITH YOUR MONEY HAS A CONFLICT OF INTREST WITH THESE FRAUD ORGANIZATIONS.
KEEP THE PRESSURE ON YOUR BANK THEY ARE RESPONCIBLE FOR COLLECTING PROFITS MADE FROM YOUR
MONEY THAT WAS INTRUSTED TO THEM.
PLEASE NOTIFY THE BOULDER POLICE DEPT. WHO IS MORE THAN WILLING TO GET YOUR MONEY RETURNED.
ALSO FILE A SMALL CLAIM AGAINST YOUR LOCAL BANKER
YOU MIGHT BE SUPRISED AT THE RESULTS FROM FILING, ALONE.

GOOD LUCK...NEVER TRUST INTERNET ADS MOST ARE TRICKS
Sg
  15th of Jun, 2008
Ivy white a rip off. After reading some of these posts I realize that I'm not the only who is getting shammed but I am one of the fortunate one's who got my money back from the bank.
Ed
  13th of Aug, 2008
My wife ordered the "free sample" and they sent the first month supply along with the free sample. Naturally they charged us the $78 for the first month supply. HUH?! Then when she mailed it back, they charged ud $19.60 for restocking and aleged package damages. IT WAS NOT OPENED! And, they promised to refund the $78. We'll see. The whole debacle is a RIP OFF!

DON'T DO IT!
Ca
  29th of Aug, 2008

IvoryWhite.com - .com rip off

I did an online survey, demanding that I choose 2 risk free trials. One risk free trial was fine, but Ivory White just shipped me product at my expense (almost $80). Called the number on the box which directed me to ez cancel online. I did cancel and they wrote that I could keep the product they shipped and they would cancel my membership. How generous to let me keep the product they charged me for. Maybe I can sell it on ebay.
Vi
  29th of Aug, 2008
I never ordered anything and my account was charged $78.41. There's no phone number that I can find to cancel or get reimbursement. Can someone provide me with the phone number please? vickie@vicdanis.com
Je
  13th of Nov, 2008
This company is a rip-off, once they get you account number you are doomed, I had to cancel my card to stop the charges
Di
  28th of Nov, 2008
These people are literally lying and fraudulent individuals. Call them up and they beat around the bush worse than a politician. They are foul and putrid ###.
Je
  25th of Jan, 2009
i signed up for a free trial not to have it shipped every month at 78 bucks its crap i went to the emergency room because the free trial burnt my mouth so bad ..i need to know how to stop further charges and shippments'
Ce
  5th of Feb, 2009
I, too, was sucked in by these idiots. They say 10 day trial period, but I found it amusing that one of the small white boxes in the box they came in, IS the complete package!! In other words, the expect people to forget or overlook the day to cancal your trial period. What I did, was called 1-800-964-4593. I told the guy, who wasn't a good customer service rep, that I'm so sick of this jerks whose only part in life is to make people miserable by screwing them over. He said as long as the complete package hadn't been opened, I could send it back. He was extremely hateful about it. Then he gave me a code #RMA3609625 to be put on the outside of the box. My responsibility to mail back. If this helps me, or anyone, I wanted to share with others. Also, if you use a debit card from your bank, call your bank, and have them put a hold on that monthly debit, so it won't go through your acct. If you pd. through paypal, don't forget, they're on your side.
Ci
  14th of Feb, 2009
I just ordered a free trial sample from them, then i saw the email informing me that I will be charged 78.46 and another money-consuming monthly progarm automatically unless I cancel, I tried to cancel from online, but they said they can't find my information, then i called, they say i need to call back next money because it need to take 24 hours put my information in their system. Hopefully I can cancel it,
It is fraud company, cheating consumers
Li
  12th of Mar, 2009
THIS PLACE IS A RIP OFF! I CANCELED THE FIRST DAY I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT! I CALLED NUMEROUS TIMES AND THEY NEVER ONCE SENT ME A RMA NUMBER TO PUT ON MY BOX TO RETURN..NOW EVER TIME I WRITE THEM THEY DO NOT RETURN MY EMAIL...THEY CHARGED MY BANK THE NEXT DAY I CANCELED...78.46...I HAD NO IDEA THEY DID THIS SO IT BOUNCED MY CHECKING COSTING ME ! 127.00 ...THIS IS SO WRONG...MY BANKING SAID I HAVE TO WRITE A LETTER TO THEM AND THEY WILL INVESTIGATE AND DECIDE IF THEY WILL DROP ALL MY CHARGES. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH THIS COMPANY...I KNOW NOW TO NEVER ORDER A FREE TRIAL FROM ANY BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET!
Pa
  13th of Mar, 2009
I couldn't believe it when I looked at my bank statement. There was a charge of 78.00 I would agree with everyone this was a rip off. I offered to send back the free trail and they wouldn't take it. I wouldn't order anything on line again.