Ivorywhite / Unauthorized charges

1 15700 W. 6th AveCO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-221-1656

I agreed to try a free sample of the product and only pay the shipping charges, which was fine. What they fail to tell you is they stick a 2nd box with your order with out an invoice. so 30 days later your credit card gets billed $ 78.41 with out your knowledge. When you call the company to find out whats going on they refuse to give you their address so you can send the products back. I never opened the free box much less the 2nd box. I have disputed the claim with my bank and got their address from people like you and shipped the crap back! I am currently trying to get my money back!

Comments

• Do
      4th of May, 2008
    IvoryWhite - Unauthorized charge
    427 lakewood St
    Lyncburg
    Virginia
    Phone: 434-846-5339

I too feel I was duped by Ivorywhite when I thought I was only ordering a trial pack of their product, however after receiving my credit card statement I was charged 78.41 and did not know I was sent a complete package. I also was told I could not return the product, but I will be sending it back for a full refund.

• Ly
      7th of Aug, 2008

I agree that they use very deceptive tactics. I cancelled and the rep indicated she would send me a confirmation email, which I have never received. I want to send them a letter confirming my cancellation...does anyone have an address...thanks!

• Pu
      7th of Aug, 2008
    IvoryWhite - adverse reaction
    ivorywhite.com

I woke up the morning after my 3rd treatment with a very sore upper gum and a very swollen upper lip. I think side effects should be listed on the brochure. I think consumers should be aware that this kind of stuff can happen.

Also, I tried to e-mail the address given on the bochure and I get a mailer damen back saying it doesn't like me address.

• Ld
      14th of Oct, 2008
    IvoryWhite - Price Rip-off
    6205 Lookout Rd STE D
    Boulder 803013334
    Colorado

I opted for the free trial but did not want product and thought the price was too high (outrageous). I have now received shipping for three months months and would like to have them stopped and to return the shipments, which I have not wanted, nor used.

• Co
      24th of Oct, 2008
    Ivorywhite - Charges to credit card
    IVORYWHITE
    6205 Look Road
    ivorywhite.com

Above address is the return address for IVORYWHITE product.
    Ordered one "free" trial kit of IVORYWHITE for cost of shipping, which I paid with a credit card. The company has sent me four (4) kits and billed my credit card for $86.00+. I have not used any of this product and was misled to think that I was getting one (1) trial kit only. When finally able to get someone to answer in Customer Service, she said "only the last kit" was refundable if the package was not opened--otherwise there would be a re-packaging fee of $19.00+. I told her that I will send back all of the product and that this is fraud and a scam. I also told her that we will not pay for it because our credit union is holding the charge and has not paid it. I was lucky that my credit union recognized this as a scam and contacted us. We told them emphatically Not to honor the charge against our credit card.
    I was sent to the IVORYWHITE site from another site. Can anyone do anything to stop these thieves and frauds?

Connie Goddard

• Ru
      27th of Oct, 2008
    IvoryWhite - I retnded item refused to give credit

did free gift card survey ans ivorywhite for $4.87 trial I cancelled at ph 866 221-1656 ON 9-25
    recvd another and sent back without rga # was charged 2 X on Sept credit card $69.95 and 84.36
    I phoned new phone # that was on cc( 800 3949155) and they refused to credit my account
    They admited receiving return PLEASE HELP
    I CANNOT USE PRODUCT RUTH fOUNTAIN

• Va
      7th of Nov, 2008

I ordered a one dollar trial size box of ivorywhite. I was sent the trail size box and additional box with it. I just assumed it was my one dollar box and then i found out that ivorywhite had charged $78.41 to my debit card. I called to have my money refunded and the woman on the phone told me that she could send gas rebate coupons instead of replacing my money. They simply stole my money and refuse to give it back.

• Eu
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I accidently hit the submit button after I had decided NOT to try this product. I am now trying to cancel the order and see no way to do so.
    Please respond!

10th of Dec, 2008
    IvoryWhite - $1 trial size turn into $78.41 package
    Phone: 800 964-4593

Well I made the mistake of agreeing to trying Ivorywhite tooth cleaner. I thought that I was only going to be charged $1 instead I ended up paying $78.41. Make sure everyone sees that little box on the bottom or you to will be paying $78.41 for toothpaste.

10th of Dec, 2008

many people have been ripped off by this company. We need to fight back instead of allowing ourselves to be victims. I do not want to sit around and feel sorry that this has happened to me. I want to do something about this. If we try to pull together just maybe we can stir something up. Just maybe the bad guy won't get away with taking advantage of the little guy. Please tell me what you think.

11th of Dec, 2008
    IvoryWhite - sample
    margie cardia
    129 wesley heights
    Shelton
    Connecticut

I'm disable and thought this was a sample and now you take monies out of my checking account, No, I want my money put back now...Thats my food money you took.You are not going to get away with this.I will fight this.Please do the right thing and puy my money back in my account..

• Gl
      22nd of Dec, 2008

Ivorywhite told me that they would send me a trial package. Instead I received two packages. They charged $78.41 to my checking account and refuse to take the product back. I never authorized them to send me any shipment for the full price.

• Br
      25th of Dec, 2008
    IvoryWhite - No directions
    Ivory
    ivorywhite.com

I received a tooth whitening system which had no directions on how to properly use it. I have not nor will not use the Ivorywhite tooth whitening system now or ever. There seems to be no where to obtain instructions on how to properly use the product.

• Sh
      1st of Jan, 2009
    IvoryWhite - charging me for more whiten without permission & putting on my chg.
    Irovywhite
    Phone: 8009644593
    Ivorywhite.com

They are charging my credit card for purchases I didn't order and can't get thur to them to cancel out. Not by phone or on line.

• Sd
      21st of Jan, 2009

Where are the damn instructions!? WTF

• Sh
      16th of Feb, 2009
    IvoryWhite - samples are not free

The free sample I ordered is now costing me $84 for an additional order. I do not remember seeing anything saying that they would send additional orders and then charge my account. I have cancelled as of today, 2/16 and hope that I will not be billed any additional charges.

• Su
      7th of Apr, 2009

* PAY ATTENTION AND READ WHAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO VERY CAREFULLY*

Nowhere on the web site will you find the word "SAMPLE" the company offers a free TRIAL, which mean you try the item for a certain period of time then you are charged for it.

• Er
      4th of Jun, 2009
    IvoryWhite - ripoff
    6205 Lookout Rd.
    Bolder
    IvoryWhite.com

I signed up for 1 promtional shipment for about $6.00, the next week I recieved another shipment and was charged $190.00. they are crooks.

• Dm
      30th of Dec, 2009
    Ivorywhite - false advertisement/ promotion
    ivorywhite
    Illinois

I ordered ivorywhite through a free grocery card giveaway with the understanding that I was going to only pay roughly 6-7 dollars for a free trial. My order was made on December 18th, 2009. When I noticed that my account was charged $1.00 to access authorization of my account, I figured the rest of the charge would follow shortly. My account was charged $78.00 on the 28th of December. When I called to cancel and get my money returned I was told that was not an option with them. There was nothing in the add that stated I would be charged within an 8 day trial period for the full services. They did cancel any further business when I called them on the 27th, but will not return the money that was pending in my account on that day. It is Christmas, I am not home, and got a message to call back during business hours when I noticed the charge. My bank does not stop payment on a pending amount. Further more I haven't even tried to product yet to know if I want to continue to order from them in the first place. How is an 8 day trial period legal with mailing and holidays involved? It is my understanding that within law a consumer has 30 days to return any product. How can this not apply to them? Needless to say that I was stupid to fall for this, but I was very much in need of the $250.00 grocery card. Which happened to be another rip off, for I didn't know it was going to take a total amount of 250.00 to get it. Thank you for letting me vent and inform others of this company's poor response. A very unsatisfied person.

• Aa
      28th of Jan, 2010
    Ivorywhite - RIPOFF!!!
    6205 Lookout Rd. ,Unit D
    IvoryWhite.com

I can't believe that this company..(rip off operation) is still in business as there are complaints against them going back YEARS!!! How can this be? I got sucked into the offer by playing a game on FaceBook...Zoo World, so beware. If you want to get "wildlife points" they tell you to go fill out these "FREE offers"...remember nothing is free. So in order to even participate you have to put in a valid credit card # up front. BEWARE! Never do that, you're asking for trouble. So out of all the "offers" the simplest seemed to be to spend $1.00 to get a Free(?) Sample of tooth whitener. The ploy is that once you say "yes' they then tell you (in very small print) if you don't cancel you'll get charged $78.41 a month!! And after you exit out of that screen (unless you have a photographic memory) there is no way to find out who you just gave your credit card number to or how to contact them to cancel. The day I got the package in the mail, which also includes not only your "free sample" but also another package called the"complete program", I called the number which is only an automated voice to cancel. I was able to cancel so there should be no further charges but since there is no return address one is not able to return the product. It was only after calling my credit card company that they put me in touch with a representative of IvoryWhite who said, "You are not eligible for a refund because you didn't cancel in time. But since I didn't see a time frame for canceling how could a consumer know what that is? I have disputed it with my credit card company and I can only hope for the best but from what I hear from others these scam artists have been in the business for years and know exactly how to get and keep our money! I am writing the Better Business Bureau of Boulder. I'm sure they've gotten tons of complaints before. email info@denver.bbb.org or call (303) 758-2100.