IvoryWhile / RipOFF

1 San Jose, CA, United States Review updated:

I WAS AWAY ON BUSINESS WHEN THE TRIAL AND COMPLETE PACKAGE ARRIVED HOME. I got home and opened the box, but did not open any of the packages in side. When I realized the company had changed my account the $78, I called immediately and said I would gladly return all the UNUSED & UNOPENED product for a full refund in my bank account. THE REP REFUSED AND SAID UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO THEY REFUND AFTER THE TRAIL DATE HAS PASSED, BUT HE WOULD CANCEL THE ACCOUNT.

Now that I've read the above complaints I am AFRAID OF EVEN USING THE PRODUCT!! I don't want to burn my gums!!!

I had

Do

Comments

15th of Apr, 2009

IVORY BRITES IS INDEED A RIP OF UTILIZING THE SERVICE OF PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE AND OTHER PANELS. THEIR STAFF IS DEFINITELY UNETHICAL, UNEDUCATED AND UNABLE TO DELIGENTLY NEGOTIATE FOR FUTURE BUSINESS. THIS COMPANY IF FULLY AWARE OF THE PRODUCT THEY ARE MARKETING AND SELLING AND DO KNOW THEY CANNOT AND WILL NOT ENSURE A REFUND EVEN IF THE CUSTOMER HAS GOT THE RIGHT. THEY HAVE CHOOSEN TO SELL IVORY BRITES, KNOWINGLY, IT IS NOT A PROMISSING PRODUCT AND IT IS DEFINITELY A GET RICH SCAM FOR THIS COMPANY. THIS COMPANY AND ITS OWNERS NEED TO BE THOROUGHT INVESTIGATED. THEY DEFINITELY APPEAR TO HAVE A PRETTY GOOD TRAIT OF SCAMING VIEWERS AND INTERNET USERS. I WISH TO KNOW THE MEDIA TAKE ON THIS SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN USING VARIOUS CHANNELS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCT THEREBY FOOLING ONLINE VIEWERS AND CUSTOMERS.