Ivorysmiles / refund

1 PO Box 5834Toledo, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 419-9738721

My name is Darla Ajibade
I ordered Ivory smiles as a trial. I do not want the membership. I would like a full refund of my money. Especially since I did not receive the next shipment. You cancel all future shipments. Please let me know as soon as possible the status of this account.

Comments

Ge
  16th of Feb, 2009

If you would like to cancel your membership, you must email our billing dept.

support@ivorysmiles.com

Be
  5th of Mar, 2009

I want to return, unopened the latest shipment of IvorySmiles for full refund. How do I do that?

Pa
  12th of Mar, 2009
Ivorysmiles - refund/charged
Rochester
New York

I'm writing this e-mail now because when I called customer service/they where unable to take back a charge and sent me here to report it. I tried to order Ivory Smiles promotion a few weeks ago. My daughter had ordered the product. I initially went to there website and ordered the teeth whitener, after I put my credit card information in, a notice came up saying the promotion was over. I never thought anything of it, however two weeks later on the March 2nd I receive the promotion in the mail. This was clearly a scam, I then had 20 days to cancel the order, only after this would I be charged the 88.00 and change to my credit card.. NOW, I was advised through the website, I wouldn't receive it, after weeks I receive it having been told on the web site the promotion was over... The delivery time, along with the website fraud, and now a credit card charge... I was my money refunded. I obviously cancelled the product after I realized it was actually a higher percentage of hydrogen in the product I could get from my dentist.

Dc
Paramus
New Jersey
Phone: 201-538-6580
ivorysmiles.com

I thought I was just sampling a product. That's what the web site stated. I purchased the trial supply/sample online. December 2008 my bank account was charged $4.99 + $1.00 I assume for shipping/handling and an additional $1.00 it stated for shipping insurance which I did not request. I do not want it anymore and can't find the web site to cancel.