Ivorysmiles / refund

1 PO Box 5834Toledo, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 419-9738721

My name is Darla Ajibade
I ordered Ivory smiles as a trial. I do not want the membership. I would like a full refund of my money. Especially since I did not receive the next shipment. You cancel all future shipments. Please let me know as soon as possible the status of this account.

Comments

• Ge
      16th of Feb, 2009

If you would like to cancel your membership, you must email our billing dept.

[email protected]

• Be
      5th of Mar, 2009

I want to return, unopened the latest shipment of IvorySmiles for full refund. How do I do that?

• Pa
      12th of Mar, 2009
    Ivorysmiles - refund/charged
    Rochester
    New York

I'm writing this e-mail now because when I called customer service/they where unable to take back a charge and sent me here to report it. I tried to order Ivory Smiles promotion a few weeks ago. My daughter had ordered the product. I initially went to there website and ordered the teeth whitener, after I put my credit card information in, a notice came up saying the promotion was over. I never thought anything of it, however two weeks later on the March 2nd I receive the promotion in the mail. This was clearly a scam, I then had 20 days to cancel the order, only after this would I be charged the 88.00 and change to my credit card.. NOW, I was advised through the website, I wouldn't receive it, after weeks I receive it having been told on the web site the promotion was over... The delivery time, along with the website fraud, and now a credit card charge... I was my money refunded. I obviously cancelled the product after I realized it was actually a higher percentage of hydrogen in the product I could get from my dentist.

• Dc
    Paramus
    New Jersey
    Phone: 201-538-6580
    ivorysmiles.com

I thought I was just sampling a product. That's what the web site stated. I purchased the trial supply/sample online. December 2008 my bank account was charged $4.99 + $1.00 I assume for shipping/handling and an additional $1.00 it stated for shipping insurance which I did not request. I do not want it anymore and can't find the web site to cancel.