Ivorybrites.com / Scam

1 263 W. Olice Ave. #130Burbank, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18882790604

I subscribed the product which is Ivory Brite - (teeth whitening) for free trial of 15 days, without carefully reading the terms and conditions, i pay for the shipping, i thought if im satisfied with the product i am going to log on to order additional products but before fifteen days i tried to cancel the product because i'm not satistfied, their customer service is very poor, and i was surprised i received another shipment and they charge me $88.97 - i think this is not right to cunsumer like me, especially our economic situation and somebody is charging you without your knowledge, this is not fair - i want them to refund the charge they made, thank you.

Comments

• Jb
      20th of Apr, 2009
    Ivorybrites.com - Ivory Brite and Axis wellness are complete rip offs
    263 w olive ave. #139
    Burbank
    California
    Phone: 888 279 0604
    ivorybrites.com

this company is attempting to send me monthly shipments of their product at 88.97 per month. i will not be submitted to such e-mail robbery. i could g0 to a dentist for better service more cheaply than this. there was no indication on their add that this would happen.

• Jw
      23rd of Apr, 2009
    Ivorybrites.com - Did not want more
    Rices Landing
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 724-966-7748
    maskil@windstream.net

I also got the FREE NO OBLIGATION TRAIL OFFER off the internet. Today I received another package (plain envelope} stating I have enrolled in a monthly program. This is a scam I only wanted the free trail. Where are the cyper police when you need one.

• Ri
      27th of Apr, 2009

I didn!t order second shippment, trail only. I need my money put back in my account now. Richard Doxie, 2102245961, zip78220, 110 Nellina Lane San Antonio, 78220, this has caused 75 dollars in over drafts fees!

4th of May, 2009

this is a scam...I was charged 88.97 and have been asking for a refund for weeks now with still no luck..I have emailed the sight for a refund...no luck..I have called repeatedly for information about the refund, know one knows anything about refund information when you call a live person...ridiculous...you ought to be ashamed of yourselves for running a business this way..I hope people catch on and you will go out of business..I am still waiting for a refund ...as of 5-4-09...

9th of May, 2009

I only want the test trial offer, please do not send any els or bill me for any more of this product, thank you . My name and address is Javier Garcia 8702 Lamar St. Spring Valley CA. 91977

9th of May, 2009

I just want the test trial offer only. Please do not send any more of this product to me, or bill me for anything els but the test trial offer only thank you . My name and address is Javier Garcia, 8702 Lamar St. Spring Valley, CA. 91977

• Cr
      11th of May, 2009

Contact your credit card company. They will usually go to bat for you and remove the charge and take up the dispute with the offending company. Don't wait for a refund from the offending company. The credit card company can refund you and take the funds from the offending vendor.

• Bo
      14th of May, 2009

Within 2 days of signing up for their "free trial" I had 3 fraudulent charges on my account.

DO NOT USE THEM!

• Do
      16th of May, 2009

I also submitted to the trail offer and they are doing the same thing to me. I was under the understanding that if i liked it i could log on and get more. So now i am also trying to get my money back.

• Ro
      17th of May, 2009

I too was ripped off! I didn't read all their agreement stuff, and I received my free kit. 2 weeks later, they sent me a tiny little kit and charged me $88.97. Now that I read what I see above, I am going to contact my credit card/bank and see about getting the charge reversed. These scams are getting way too frequent.

I emailed IvoryBrites and they are refusing to refund my money. Not only do I plan to get my money back, I plan to keep the product also. This IS NO WAY to run a business, and I think the Internet is getting too full of scams. Be careful where you put your credit card number! Because once they get it, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY! Ronda

• Ro
    Burbank
    California
    Phone: 1-888-279-0604
    ivorybrites.com

On 4/27/09 I ordered a free trial kit for them for $4.99 shipping. I did not read all of their terms and conditions. I did not suspect I was about to be ripped off. I failed to cancel my 'membership' within the 15 day alloted time frame. So they subsequently sent me another shipment and charged my credit card for $88.97. I was so upset. I cannot afford this.
    It is all over the internet that they are scamming people. This is not right. What can be done? Can you help me get my money back? I asked them, and they said due to the terms and agreement disclaimer they are within their rights, and refused to refund my money.

They also charged my credit card $9.99 for a membershipt to "Axis Wellness Portal", that I had no knowledge of. Evidentally, I was supposed to cancel that at well. Please help me?
    I swear, I will never buy anything on the internet ever again! I'm so disgusted with these scams.

Thank you. Ronda Meyers

• So
      20th of May, 2009

i didn't pay attention to those small prints return policy i got charged for $88.97. I didn't even like the product. I don't know what to do, i really want my money back.

• Te
      20th of May, 2009
    Ivorybrites.com - misleading advertising

I purchased a "trial kit from IVORYBRITES.com" via the internet. Supposedly for shipping charges. I saw the shipping
    charge show up on my creditcard but then the next month,
    I recieved another package from them and when I checked
    my Creditcard company I was billed 788.97.

Enclosed in the new package, was a note saying that the trial
    had signed me up for a "30 day Continuity Program" since I didn't cancel within two weeks. In the original trial package it
    didn't say anything about this "30 day Continuity Program".
    It may have said this on the Web site but I didn't notice it
    and it must have been obscure.

I will be disputing this via my creditcard company.

• Me
      28th of May, 2009

I also was totally ripped off by Ivory Brites, do not fall for these free offers. They are nothing but a huge rip-off. I also was charged $88.97 on my credit card even after I cancelled my "membership".

• Ha
      29th of May, 2009

TRIED THE DEMO NO GOOD BUY THE TIME YOU GET THE DEMO TRY IT THE TIME TRIAL IS OVER CALL TO CANCELL ON HOLD FOR OVER 25 MIN.THEN WHEN THEY ANSWER THEY SAY TOU ARE NOT IN THE SYSTEM, THEN CHARGE YOU.GOING TO CALL CREDIT CARD AND DISPUTE CHARGES WHAT A RIP OFF

• Ho
      30th of May, 2009

This is indeed a SCAM in the worst way!!! I always considered myself pretty cautious / credit card smart but was bamboozled on this one. They charge your credit card $88.97 plus another $9.99 for WHAT!!! Contact your bank or credit card company immediately & DISPUTE THE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES...If not THE CROOKS will continue hit your account. Lesson to be learned for me is " you get what you pay for".

• Be
      30th of May, 2009

first time i missed the fine print i canceled my future orders mailed back everything unopned and still billed 88 bucks who needs the hassle

1st of Jun, 2009

This is a SCAM! What started as a project has turned into a HUGE NIGHTMARE!!! I was aware of any fee after the trial unless you ordered the product- which I thought I said NO too!! EVERYTHING that was said in the other messages is SO TRUE!!! DON"T DO IT!!! Mine was a check card too- instant payment before you can catch it!!! They should be totally ashamed!

• Cy
      3rd of Jun, 2009
    Ivorybrites.com - Ivory Brite and Axis wellness are complete rip offs
    Cyndy Long
    1222 SW Emerald Ave
    Port St Lucie
    Florida
    ivorybrites.com

I ordered the trial product and now there is an $88.97 debit in my checking account. I did not authorize this. I do not want the product that was shipped. Please refund my money as I did not authorize this transaction.

• Je
      4th of Jun, 2009

I only order trial offer. Please cancel any further shipments and provide RMA number so I may return shipment.

Jean Smith