IvoryBrites / a scam not as described unauthorized cc charge

1 263 W. Olive #130Burbank, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-279-0604

I ordered the Free Trial of IvoryBrites teeth whitening system a few days ago. With this trial product I was ALSO promised a free tube of Colgate toothpaste, free Colgate Floss and Free Colgate toothbrush. I received NONE of these. Only a Crest brand dental floss was enclosed in the package. Also, I did NOT check off the "add$1.00 to insure your package" on the order form. I agreed to be charged $4.99 for shipping/handling. However my credit card was charged $4.99 PLUS that extra $1.00 later that same day. This is a scam and their website needs to be shut down..

Comments

14th of Apr, 2009

I received my ivory brites trial order on 04/06/2009. On 4/10/2009 my credit card was billed for $88.97. It is less than 15 days. Spoke to a rep of the company by the name of James Cook who says the 15days trial offer starts from the time the order is shipped. I find this fradulent since how can one know the quality of the product if the did not try same on the sdate the order was shipped. 15days should be upon delivery of the product. Most trials and reutrn policy is usually 30days but ivory brites policy is 15days before the order is shipped. I have not even started using the trial offer and am extremely very dis-satisfied with the ethics of this company and their partner selling company. They should definitely be bannished from online sales.

S.Persaud
    New York

14th of Apr, 2009

companies selling online trial products should allow a full 30 days manufacturer's guide for customers to request a refund. Also in their pop-ups, they should indicate your credit card will be billed if you choose to order a trial sample and do not cancel soon upon delivery. Cancellation should be done before you even try the product for results within the first 5 days.

I definitely do not EVER recommend online purchases. Many products which are available on the internet can be bought via many stores. I never wanted to purchase online and surely will decline and cancell from all available online offers, but I got caught via entering the PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE SWEEPSTAKES. I ALSO HAVE DECIDED NOT TO ENTER INTO THEIR DAILY OR WEEKLY ENTRIES. Purchasing from stores is much MORE easier to return and receive a refund or dispute a complaint. Dealing with online purchases is most time consuming AND ANNOYING.

• Si
      16th of Apr, 2009

I ALSO GOT RIPPED OFF WITH IVORY BRITE SAMPLE PRODUCT.
    RECEIVED THE SAMPLE 1 WEEK AGO, THEN ON 4/15/09 RECEIVED
    A KIT OF 2 VIALS AND A BILL OF 88.97 WHICH I NEVER AUTHORIZED
    ON MY CHARGE. I HAVE CALLED MY CHARGE COMPANY TO STOP
    PAYMENT WHICH MIGHT BE TOO LATE.
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH THIS COMPANY
    s iracane

• Ca
      20th of Apr, 2009

me thing happen to me i am very disapointed ivory brite stold my money and when i call abut my money they say i have to e mail them and after imail them they answer me back sorry but no money back

• Go
      21st of Apr, 2009

make sure you cancel asap, as they will continue to send additional product and charge the 88.97 every month! Return any product you have and report it to your CC company as an unauthorized transaction. Anyone report them to the Better Business Bureau?

• Le
      24th of Apr, 2009
    IvoryBrites - Unauthorized credit card debit
    IvoryBrites.com

I, too, fell for the scam. People like these (scammers) and thier shady practices is why our country in in trouble.
    Hard to deal with, dishonest. CONTACT THE LOS ANGELES BBB (BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU) AND THE LOS ANGELES DISTRICT ATTORNY'S OFFICE AND FILE COMPLAINTS WITH BOTH. Wed sites are easily found and have forms to fill out. Help get these people what they deserve and hopefully protect others from thier dishonesty.

25th of Apr, 2009
    IvoryBrites - unauthorized cc charge
    Ivorybrites

I was charged fraudently for this product and can not get information on how to return this product and get my full refund for $88.97. I will continue to pursue this.

• De
      26th of Apr, 2009

Need to Stop them Fast I did not enroll in a membership. they took from me and know to cancel

• El
      1st of May, 2009
    IvoryBrites - 5 packages delivered

I purchased and received a samply (which ( have yet to try). I did not want or expect to be charged for more. I called to cancel and the person said I could get a refund by going to this website. What a rip-off. My bad, but it won't happen again!!!

• Tr
      1st of May, 2009
    IvoryBrites - 5 packages delivered

Freaked when I had second thoughts and tried to cancel using the support@ivorybrites.com and this website popped up. But I went to ivorybrites.com/cancel and I was able to cancel with no problem. I did print the concellation confirmation for my records though, just in case. I hope this website helps somebody.

5th of May, 2009
    IvoryBrites - continued shipments
    Phone: 1-888-279-0604

I ordered a free trial for the shipping amount of $4.95 and want to cancel further shipments and return the one I have received after the free trial. Please, no more shipments and I am returning, unopened one shipment. Thnk you, Sally Hutchison

• Do
      11th of May, 2009
    California

Contact "Call Kurtis" at channel 13 in Sacramento CA as this is a CA company. Just type in Call Kurtis in your search engine and click on the online form. I sent an email to IvoryBrites letting them know that I would be contacting Kurtis in one week if no refund.

• Ca
      11th of May, 2009
    IvoryBrites - Reurn and Refund
    263W.Olive Ave.
    Phone: 1-888-279-0604

I am getting the run around about this product that I want to retun, and to get a refund. I can't use this product due to a reaction I had. So if I don't hear from this company in 2 days, I will contact the local channel station 13, and let know about this company, and telling them what's really going on.

Thanks,
    Catherine Mitchell

• Do
      18th of May, 2009
    IvoryBrites - didn't have time to try before they sent an order for 88.00 I do not want this order and please tell me how to send it back and get my money back
    ivorybrites
    Rogers
    Arkansas

I cancel this product and want my money back in my account for a order I got. I did not even have time to try the product. Please contact me about this matter and tell me how I can send it back.
    Donna Henman
    479 640-7404.
    bdhen1@cox. net.

• Rl
      20th of May, 2009

yes they rip people off as they did me

• Rl

got billed 88.97 for something i did not order

• To
    IvoryBrites.com

I ordered a free sample.Before my trial offer dat expired they took $88.00 from my account.Very upset

• De
    IvoryBrites - FRAUD
    IVORY BRITES
    IVORYBRITES.COM

I requested the free trial, cancelled the order by e-mail within the 15 day time period (12 th day to be exact), the website gives you a number to call, but the number says to email support@ivorybrites.com. I sent the e-mail asking for confirmation, did not receive a response and they debited my account anyway. They also give you access to Axis Wellness website and charge you 9.99 after 15 days. I went to cancel this also, e-mailed the address on the website and recieved an undeliverable message back "domain name invalid" I called the number given on the contact page and was told I sent it to the wrong e-mail. When I read from the website what the e-mail address was, I was told that was an incorrect e-mail. How can you cancel it if the e-mail address they give is incorrect? I got really angry, spoke to a supervisor and they finially said they would refund my money, I have not seen that yet. I will let you know if I get it back.

• Pe
      21st of May, 2009

THE IVORYBRITE.COM/CANCEL IS WRONG GO ON IVORYBRITE.COM AND GO TO CONTACT US AND WRITE THEM TO CANCEL SAVE PRINT IF YOU CAN AND DATE IT. THESE SITES SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO SELL ON LINE THEY STOLE OVER A HUNDRED DOLLARS FROM ME. I CANCELED MY CREDIT CARD SO THERE IS NO WAY THEY WILL TAKE ANY MONEY FROM ME, IT BEATS DEALING WITH THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY'S PAPERWORK, AND HARD TIME.

• Pe