ivorybrite/south beach teeth white / NO FREE TRIAL

1 LA, United States Review updated:

Received "free Trials" after paying for shipment. Then charged 88.97 and 79.99 to my account. I did not know what these charges were for until i called my bank and they advised what it was for. I was furious! I called the company and they advised that i should have sent the product back-paying the return shipping and also a 15% charge of the product. These companies would be a whole lot better off if they would let us "the people" decide if we want more of something. If we liked a product we would willingly buy it, instead of it being that they make that choice for us. I will pass on to everyone i see, and you do the same, do not try, nor buy---from someone that is going to take advantage of your account!

Comments

• Ji
      28th of Apr, 2009

This is a scam. There is not a free trial as advertized. This is a recurring item of 88.97 each month on your credit card. You can dispute the charges but you have to do it each month, I guess for as long as you live according to my credit card company. They are also
    linked to Easy White which will also be billing your credit card company every month. This should not be allowed to happen to innocent people. There is no disclosure telling you about all this money they will be billing your credit card every month.