Ivory White teeth whitening system / unexpected charges along with &free trial&

Ivory White
I signed up on-line to receive a "free trial offer" of the Ivory White teeth whitening product. I didn't realize at that time that the complete system would also accompany the trial offer package and that I would be charged $74 on my credit card. When I received the package yesterday, after being out of town for several weeks, I called the company to cancel the order and to return the package immediately. A supervisor stated that it would be impossible for me to return the package for a refund since it was past their 10- day cancellation policy.
This "free trial offer" is a SCAM to trap people into paying for something they did not expect to lock into.

A  21st of Jan, 2009 by
I too ordered the "Free Trial" of Ivory White for $1.00 and received the "Free Trial" and a Full Tooth Whitening System, which I DID NOT ask for. I too mailed it back, which cost over $6.00 and called to complain about the $78.41 that they took out of my Checking Acct. They were rude, uncaring and cold. This is America. This should not happen to us hard working people. I will do anything in my power to stop people from dealing with this so called "company." BEWARE!
A  2nd of Oct, 2009 by
I am in the same boat, but canceled any future shipments with a phone number that came with the product. I didn't try to cancel past shipments, but I am very annoyed that something "free with shipping fees" turned into a huge monthly fee for something I didn't want.