IVORY WHITE/NOTHING IS FREE / SCAM/THEFT

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

BIG TIME SCAM...LOOKING THROUGH NJ/IFILE FOR UNEMPLOYMENT LINK.GOT LINKED TO COOLSAVINGS FOR A 250 GIFT CERTIFICATE @ SHOP RITE SIGNED UP FOR 2 THINGS..JUST PAY 1.00 FOR FREE TRIAL OF THEIR PRODUCT...WHEN I CONFIRMED THE ORDER REAL FAST A 79.00 FEE WOULD BE ATTACHED TO MY CCARD.TRIED TO CANCEL..TRIED TO CALL CALLED THE NEXT DAY TO CANCEL . TOLD I WAS NOT IN THE SYSTEM..IT WOULD TAKE 24HRS.FINALLY GOT TO CANCEL@ 3:00PM HIT ME WITH A 19.95 FEE BECAUSE IT WAS ALREADY SENT. NOT ONLY BEING UNEMPLOYED @ THIS TIME THEY HAVE FAKE LINKS TO THINK U R HELPING YOUR FAMILY FOR FREE FOOD!!!

Tm

Comments

• Al
      18th of Mar, 2009

I was about to go through with one of those offers. Middle of the night, half asleep, broke and desperate. Decided to read on it first and hit this. Thanks for posting.
    Alex

• Iv
      18th of Feb, 2011

Hello All, Just recently got scammed as well. When I called Ivory White after getting charged for something I did not buy, they told me to write a letter to Brian Lint. I was told he will read my letter. Like I care what he will read! I was assured I could never be refunded, but at least he'll read my letter. The mailing address is bogus and Ivory White does a very good job of trying to stay out of any legitimate contact, (all you can call is the 1-800 number.)

Until now,

Ivory White is owned by a company called Convertis LLC. Brian Lint is in consumer affairs and Susan Laurent is head of Marketing. These are legitimate higher-ups who never hear from those of us who have been scammed. You want to make a dent in this fraudulent monster, Call them. These are people who can (and should) refund you and me! Numbers are below...Not trying to be evil myself. But consider this - Convertis LLC reports to do $750k - $2M in sales each year! How??? By scamming us and never repaying. TWO MILLION DOLLARS! That's your money! See for yourself. http://www.powerprofiles.com/profile/000024495541/CONVERTIS, +LLC-BOULDER-CO
    Don't bother calling the number, it just takes you to another one of their teeth-whitening companies called Bella Brite. Instead contact Sue or Brian with the numbers listed below.

Susan Laurent

Consumer Affairs
    Customer Service - Fulfillment Manager
    Phone: 303.997.1366
    brian@convertismarketing.com

Good Luck! They stole your money. Get it back!