Ivory White Company / Product not received!

6205 Lookout. Rd, Unit DBoulder, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-964-4593
I never received this product or authorized this product. I was sent to me thru the mail and I did not sign for this product saying that I received it. When I called to get this canceled they gave me hard time and told me they could cancel my order but would not give me a cancellation number and told me that when I received the next product that I would have to send it back to me using my money to do so and then call them back and they would refund my money to me. I have had to cancel my card and I am still trying to get this resolved and receive my money back. They would only give me first names for Brian as Manager and Ashley as supervisor. These people were supposedly not in the office at this time and I could not speak with anyone but the lady named Nicki who also refused to give me her last name. I am very disturbed over this and I am going to great trouble to get my money returned to me.

Comments

Le
  31st of Mar, 2008
I returned the unopened "complete kit" portion to Ivory White after obtaining an authorization number for the return. They say the box was crushed and charged me nearly $30 in a restocking fee. Their excuse, the RMA reads unopened and undamaged. No where did it say there was a restocking fee. I sent it back unopened and they offer no proof of the postal damage which wouldnt have even been my fault. Beware!!
Li
  29th of Dec, 2009
I am having a similar issue. people please do not use this company, it is a rip off.
We
  16th of May, 2011

ivory white comany - stop sent me
ivory white comany
Phone: 800.964.4593
IvoryWhite.com

please stop sent me. it is third time send me for ivory white, i am not interest,
Th
  16th of May, 2011
WTF are you trying to say?