Ivory White / Scam!

1 6205 Lookout RdBoulder, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-964-4593

My info was sent to them as a third party contact. I was sent the "free trial" for $5 in shipping. I tried to tell the company that I did not order this. I was told that I would have to wait until I received the product to cancel. I did not receive the product and was charge $80 for the full kit. This is a horrible scam. Even after the post office confirmed that the package was not received they did not return my money.

Ni

Comments

We
  22nd of Feb, 2008

This company is a TOTAL RIP OFF, I agree with all of the statements that I have read on this company. I own my own home based business and work with companies like this one on a regular basis. I often contact companies for free samples as part of my job. I know that you should read the fine print, but in most cases, a free trial is just that, a free trial. This company is a TRUE FRAUD. There is nothing free about this product. I ordered the sample and received it and tried it. I was given 5 days to try it within a 10 day grace period. Nothing indicated that there was included the first month's package, for which you would be charged for within 10 days. The product itself is not good. It does not work. They know this, that is why they send you the first month in advance. They know that it will not be returned back to them within 10 days, there isn't enough time to do that. I received two seperate charges on my bank account for this "trial" package. I called to complain and was told that there was a month's advance package and I would have to pay to have that returned to them. I told the customer service rep that I was going to write the information on the package that it came in and mail it back. After he allowed me to write this information on the package, he then informed me that it would be considered damaged because it was written on. I asked to speak to his supervisor and was placed on hold, while he checked to "see if he was available". He returned to the phone and said that he was on another call and he would have to take a message. I asked to hold until he was available and he proceeded to tell me that he had then entered into a meeting and would be unavailable for a long time. He said he would return my call within 24 business hours. He said that he would offer a $50 discount on that package and only charge the remainder to my account. I refused and then he said that I could return the package and still be charged the full amount, because, after all, it was damaged. This guy was unbelievable. I asked for the company's profile information, i.e. CEO or President. The rep didn't know that information, but had an address to send complaints: 6205 Lookout Rd., Suite D., Boulder, CO. Look familiar? YES, this is the same address for returns. I brought this to his attention and he said that the company was a successful company, but wasn't a very large one. So, I then questioned that it being such a small company, he should know who owns it. After all, that would be the person who pays his salary. He ended up hanging up on me. I called back and immediately asked for a supervisor and was told that he was out to lunch. The next rep said the same thing about taking a message. He also hung up when he read the notes from the previous agent. I asked him, also, for the CEO or president's name and he didn't know either. They both responded several times with the same statement: "I am just a customer service representative." Sounds like they have been told what to say. So, people beware. Also, those people who do this for a living, don't mess with this company!! I plan to file as many complaints as I possibly can. I suggest others do the same and make this company VANISH!!! Companies like this one is why our country is in financial distress. The founder of this company was probably given governmental money to start this company.

Je
  11th of Mar, 2008

I agree 100% with your story. Same thing happened to me. This is a "bait and switch" operation and I will make as many complaint reports to as many agencies there are to deal with this sort of larceny. Because that's what it is. They don't hold a gun to your head and rob you. They have much subtler methods. I intend to call the Better Business Bureau and see if they can't get something started to put this company out of business. Jennie Maroney

Ki
  29th of Mar, 2008

I recently realized that this company was taking money out of my checking account. They said they have been sending me teeth whitening supplies. They have not. I have not ordered anything from them, however I I ordered something else online the same day they say I ordered their product. They do not want to give me back my money, and I need to go through my bank to get it back. Watch this company.

Ja
  21st of Apr, 2008

I agree totally with everything here. I signed up for the free sample, agreed to pay shipping, and then they sent me a months worth without making that clear. Then when the $78 came out of my account and I called them to find out why, that is when they informed me that I had recieved a full months payment. I am filing a complaint with the NC Department of Justice and I suggest that everyone else do the same for your state.

Mr
  8th of May, 2008

This is what we did to have our money returned. First, call the company to complain, which was unsuccessful, of course (you'll need to have done this for later). Next, return the merchandise, but make sure to have someone at the company sign for it. Either send it registered or certified, I forget which one exactly--it's the one that doesn't require a specific person to sign for it, just someone.

File a fraudelent charge with your bank. It will be unsuccessful. After that, file a claim with your states' attorney general's office. Also, file a claim with the Boulder, CO Better Business Bureau. This is to let the company know you will not give up. I would say file a complaint with the CO attorney general, but it is processed by the BBB (http://www.ago.state.co.us/consprot/BBBContact.cfm)
After receiving both complaints from 2 states, the company was quick to refund our money to our account.

Good luck

Mi
  20th of May, 2008

I am so hurt and sad that i didnt check this message board b4 doing a free trial with this company. I was trying out for an incentive program when i came accross ivory white.. I signed up for the free trial on the 7th of may and paid shipping and handling. Apparently the product came in 1 week late. So here am i thinking, ok my free trial starts on the day it was actually delivered. little did i know that the free trial had already started from the moment i submitted payment for free trial. Three days later my account is overdrawn $78.44. I tried calling them and even spoke with cold hearted ruthless supervisor whose only answer was :you should have called before ur free trial ended", i begged and explained to her that i didnt know the free trial already started before i received the product. How is it supposed to be a trial when you dont even have the product infront of you to try it. I explaine for about 45 mins and then she kept saying the same the same thing, "m'am i cant help you, its non refundable. there's nothing you can do about it now. then she hung up on me..
i was so pissed and dissappointed, i have never seer a company with such bad practices. please let me know if am wrong, when u do a free trial, does the trial not start from the day you start using the product or receive the product. Even if am wrong they should have made an effort to ship the product on time. This product arrived 7days later, leaving me with 2 days. I really want my money back and i need to get feedback on what process you went through to get your money back. I am so broke right now and confused. They already charged my account, so should i call my bank? dispute or what.. please help.

Je
  30th of May, 2008

i just talked to these people after cancelling and returning the product...the ###s claim that the product was damaged when it entered their warehouse...yeah right...totally a load of bull since i packed it very well with paper in a sturdy box. the operator nicki says "well, we've had people actually pack them too well and it crushes the box that the product comes in since its so thin..." BS! so they charged me a restocking fee $19.60...fortunately, i was not charged for the full price product, but time will only tell once i see next month's card statment...

Be
  21st of Aug, 2008

Ivory White should be considered a bank robber, because they withdraw money from you account without any notice what so ever. The amount of $167.83 was withdrawn from my bank account without my knowledge...I am disabled and live on a fixed income and that amount of money caused my account to become overdrawn.

I called Ivory White and I was told that I did not read the contract information...I don't remember seeing anything stating they would go in my bank account and withdraw money without prior knowledge.

This company should be put out of business and not be allowed to start up anyother type business.

Everyone who has been ripped off by this company, should bome together and file a law suit against this company. We should receive our money back along with extra funds for the pain and suffering caused by the mental anguish trying to get the account cancelled and money returned.

If everyone agrees, then post your feelings on the complaint board, which seems to be getting larger by the day.

Betty Sanders

Vi
  29th of Aug, 2008

Beware, there are only 4 people that work at this number and they are all a bunch of idiots. Megan, Doug, Terri and one other person. They said they confirmed the tracking with the post office and told me to followup on it. I didn't even place an order little lone a trial and I still got charged $78.41. I asked for the number of their executive office and they said they don't have one. They said they had one other supervisor but he, BRIAN doesn't accept calls period. Talking to anyone of the reps is like talking through a brick wall.

I can't believe they are actually associated with Ivory White. Ivory White has been around a long time and for them to treat people this way by using the good name of Ivory White. If this really is Ivory White, I will certain never but another stop product with their name. I hope they rott in hell!~

Sg
  26th of Jan, 2009

This company is a total scam and there is nothing "Free" about the Free Trial Offer. I can not stress enough to not buy this product and DO NOT fall for the so called free trial offer!

Wh
  1st of Oct, 2009

The most crucial aspect of these company is that they do not tell you about you signing into a membership wherever they place their adds. They know that people will fall for it because they are under the rush of trying to get "a free MAC" ... Nothing is free!!! and yes affirmative action applies!

Ga
  21st of Jan, 2010

I need help! I need advice! I paid money to keep the free trial instead of sending it back because I was hoping to get great results. I know have burns on my gums from using this product! I called to get a refund and they refused! What should I do? Should I file a complaint? Also a third party charged me money but I don't know who they are or how to get a hold of them!

Ga
  21st of Jan, 2010

If you bank with chase call them! They will file the complaint and refund you the money. that's what I just did!

Ro
  22nd of Jan, 2010

I also was charged 78.41 for a so called "free trial offer"I am going to have to go the bank and make sure I get my credit card # Changed also.

Peeved Consumer

Cc
  28th of Mar, 2010

I just signed up for this and now I am calling my bank ASAP on Monday morning. I saw something flash across about a 70something dollar charge, but it went away and doesn't stay on the screen. I read the entire thing before signing up and it never started anything about additional charges. I am also calling the company to tell them that I have put a stop to any further charges. That is ridiculous and they should be removed for being able to do this promotion.

Ju
  18th of May, 2010

i tried ivory whtie to try and get a 1000 gift card they are scam artists and liars i canceled the membership before 8 days and probably because i am on the ball they actually lied and said i never called them! then took a 4.95 out of my account then 79.41 for the "free product" i contacted the better business bureau and ic3 an internet crime fighter!! try those places to file a grievance

Su
  19th of Jan, 2011
Ivory white teeth wihitening - All phone numbers are inactive
ivory white teeth whitening
54 cole ave
Providence
Rhode Island
Phone: 401651-8316

I need to know how to cancel this. The phone numbers are no longer in service