Ivory White / Free trial, not free!
I signed up for a trial offer of the Ivory White Teeth Whitening System. I was to be charged for shipping for the trial product only. I received the trial offer but also another package. I tried the trial and it burned my gums. I called the company and they explained it was the first of a monthly order and I needed to return the other package. They gave me a number to write on the outside of the package. I also made sure that this was canceled and stressed that no more charges were to be made to my checking account. I returned it the very next day in the original package with the number written in big print. However, my bank statement showed a charge of $78.41. I called and they told me that the package had arrived damaged. This constitutes mail fraud because they should have sent the damaged product back to me or in some way contacted me. I never signed up to have the product shipped to me to begin with. I only ordered the trial sample. Their customer service is very rude. I now have initiated a complaint with the Postal Service, my bank, Colorado's attorney general and anyone else I can think of. I am sending this onto Bill O'Reilly of Fox News. The state of Colorado should be very embarrassed that they have a company like this doing business in their state. It is a fraudulent company and is tricking people in order to scam them out of their bank account information. People beware!!!
More Ivory White Complaints & Reviews
- Ivory White - Scam and criminal activity! 
- Ivory White - Did Not Order! Unauthorized Charges! Customer Service Is A JOKE! SCAM! 
- Ivory White - Scam and cheating! 
- Ivory White - Scam! 
- Ivory White - BBB Colorado
- Ivory White - free trial period 
- Ivory White - Charged CC without authorization
- Ivory White - unlawful charges to credit card
- Ivory White - Stole money 
- Ivory White - Unauthorized Forced Shipments